I Am My Beloved's

Archives for 2007
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

I Am My Beloved's

Post by PurestPlace »

My Dream:

My husband and I weren't married yet. There were 2 other couples. For some reason, the men of the other couples were trying to get me to be drawn to them. They were with their own women. My husband saw this and married me immediately. He made it known that we were now married.
The men continued to persist in trying to get me to be drawn to them.
My husband saw this and that night my husband and I became pregnant. My husband made it known to the couples that "we were pregnant".

I felt like my husband was trying to drive the point home that I was HIS and BACK OFF!

So, I was married and pregnant. In this dream, I felt in love with my husband and very wanted because of the baby we conceived.

That was the end of this dream :)

PurestPlace
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Just a few thoughts..

I thought of the scriptures in the Word about our God being a jealous God....

To me this dream made me think that there were two areas in your life that HolySpirit is contending for...Do you have any areas that are weak that you may waiver in?? This may be way off but this is what I seen when I looked at your dream... It seems like the Lord is going to draw you closer and people will notice including the enemy...lol...and the pregnant part I also thought of as being spiritually pregnant with the promises of God...

If this doesn't bare witness with you please discard...lots of love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Post by PurestPlace »

How awesome of an interpretation!

I know one of the areas is my natural husband.
He sometimes fights me when I spend any time at church or in the bible. I have to spend time with God on my way to work or when I'm in the bath...sometimes, when he's asleep, I go into my closet in the bathroom and spend that time with God.
He knows that I love the Lord. We met in church and married in church and were in a leadership position in church. He was hurt and left the church....it's been a battle :|

The other area, I'm not sure of but I will ask The Holy Spirit to show me.

Thanks again :)
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Post by PurestPlace »

To add to my reply... I'm trying to balance everything with wisdom.
I KNOW God says that I am to put HIM first, and all other things shall me added to me.
I guess I'm just trying to keep the peace at home as much as I can and sometimes sacrifice gatherings at church or with friends in order to do this.
There's so much more here but it isn't necessary to share them, I don't think.

I'm still pondering the "other contender" as well. :)

WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

PurestPlace,
I had another thought as well after reading your imput...

Could it be that the Lord will allow your hubby to get jeolous of the time you are spending with Him??? I thought of how some men watch their wives spending time with the Lord and going to church and all that stuff and its like witnessing without words...They end up getting a little jealous of that relationship and start contending for it ....Could the Lord use this to draw him into a closer relationship with you?? Then when you both get to that point...in agreements...(with going to church, serving God again, ect...) The Lord blesses you both with a gift...the baby can symbolize new beginnings as well....This could be a picture of the Lord getting ready to draw your hubby into a covenant agreement with you and the Lord and give you both a new beginning...

Like I said..another thought....Prayerfully consider...I hope I didn't confuse you!
love
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Post by PurestPlace »

Awww....

That was such a beautiful picture I saw as I read your reply.
God knows that I'd love nothing more than for my husband to "come home".
I know I just have to trust HIM and know that HE IS GOD.... :D