Ironing Clothing For an Angel in a Mysterious RV

Archives for 2007
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Ironing Clothing For an Angel in a Mysterious RV

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi everyone,

I was in a mall watching a tall, thin blond woman park a van and then hurry off. Then the van (no driver) backed “inside” a small covered sedan and became the car. Then the cover was off the car and it was light colored. Then a light colored trailer appeared behind the car, and the car “drove into” and became the trailer. Then the trailer morphed into a small RV. Then the RV grew into a large fancy RV.

Then a small blond short-haired lady came out of the RV and put out a sign that said, “Win this RV,” and went back inside. I realized she was an angel and that the RV was open to the public for tours. I quickly followed the angel inside and into an elevated dining area where she sat on a bench seat along the wall. An unseen person sat with her on her left. In the center were a few small circular tables and chairs. The angel seemed kind of average looking, but had a very sweet disposition. I think I asked her a question, and I pulled up the closest chair to sit right beside her. (It was kind of tight quarters.)

Just then 2 women who had come in from the mall walked right up behind me (saw the 1st one, not the 2nd) and the 1st woman pulled my seat back so she could sit in it and talk to the angel (I don’t think this woman knew she was an angel, just the one in charge). I was upset and pulled it back and told the woman, “Didn’t you see that I was going to sit here?” Then I sat in the chair. :? Then the angel and the person with her got up to go further back in the RV. I realized the woman still wanted to talk to her so I quickly motioned for her to follow. I took her left arm and hurried her around the table and kind of nudged her forward so she could catch up and talk to the angel.

Next: I was told by a friend that the angel had a chore for me to do. Then I was told by the angel that there was some clothing in a wardrobe that needed ironing and she motioned toward the front. I said I would be happy to do the ironing. So I headed off down the hall to find it. I passed a smaller room and went into the large front section (was more like a back section). It was packed with people. All along the front wall were open lighted closets full of very nice clothing. I saw a beautiful white coat, some white dresses and light tan outfits, and some formal wear. It all looked lovely and in great condition, but nothing needed ironing so I didn’t know what to do. Then my friend told me, “It’s in here,” and pointed into the smaller room I’d passed.

I looked inside and saw a row of clothing hung on a small rack at the far wall. My friend said said, “That’s the wardrobe,” and pointed to the clothing. I was surprised I’d missed it but wasn’t sure I would have recognized it anyway because I expected to find the clothing hanging in a closet (which is what I'd thought was meant by 'wardrobe'). I saw a heavy toddler-sized romper—for outdoors or winter weather—hanging closest to me, then the outfits got progressively larger until it was adult clothing hanging on the back of the rack. (It seemed to me that it could perhaps be clothing for one person throughout the stages of their life.)

I walked inside the room and found 2 small fold-down ironing boards on the wall and an old fashioned black-handled, silver-plated corded iron (like from the 50’s or 60’s). I was pleased and started to press the romper suit.

End.

I will certainly appreciate any interps, insights or thoughts on this. I'm bothered that I didn't let the woman have the chair beside the angel. :(

Thanks lots,
LIly
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Jesus bless you sis,

I have looked at this dream a few times and I still don't have a complete interp, but I get a sense it has to do with progression and perhaps patience.

The last part where the clothes are sort of in a progressive stage, from toddler to adult, seems to be the same message concerning the van, car, trailer and RV. One became the other . And so I think the clothes that you iron which are in the small room, small beginnings... will become the ones you saw in the larger lighted room.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Thanks GloryHis,

I really appreciate your insite and comments. I've put some thought into them--they do resonate with me--and am praying about them.
Your 'small beginnings' comment was an "Ah ha!" moment for me, then a, "Duh! Why didn't I see that?!" moment. LOL. And the progression with regard to the clothing I am ironing becoming the clothing in the larger room - that's awesome!

I'm getting more exicited about this dream by the minute, thanks to your insightful comments. :D

Loads of hugs and blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b