Tornadoes and Earthquakes

Archives for 2007
Jeff

Tornadoes and Earthquakes

Post by Jeff »

Hello;

My family has had a lot of dreams lately involving tornadoes and earthquakes. I also noticed on the old board (and some here on the new board) of tornadoes.

Does anyone have a clear indication to what either of these would mean?

jeff
talitha

Post by talitha »

Jeff, I believe that a tornado represents violent movement in the spiritual realm - and that movement could be because of warfare, attack, or the movement of God that disrupts the Old Thing (so to speak)...... this scripture comes to mind:

'...As for the promise which I made you when you came out of Egypt, My Spirit is abiding in your midst; do not fear!' For thus says the LORD of hosts, `Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land. I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD of hosts.
(see Haggai 2)

bless you
tal
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi Jeff,

The Lord bless you. just wanted to share something with you that the Lord clearly said to me a few nights ago- one of those 'out of the blue' experiences . He said, The storm of the century, get ready for the storm of the century. I then began to feel like an earthquake was going through my body- much shaking and felt power surges going through me and around me. The Lord reassured me the Storm He was refering to was a storm of His power, a move of God coming. He didn't tell me anything else but I had a short look into the spirit realm and saw in the upper spiritual atmosphere, black rolling clouds, lightenings, swift moving air currents and I saw/discerned great power. What I saw looked dark but it was the Lord's doing.

To tell you the truth, apart from praying over what He showed me, I don't know what to do with it.. I pray I'm not out of line or out of His time in sharing this with you.

I do pray the Lord give you and your family the Spirit of revelation regarding your collective dreams. Bless you with the desires of your hearts.

In His Love, connie
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi Jeff,

Here's a little exposition on what Tal wrote regarding tornados: Once in a dream God showed me that He was very angry about a certain denomination that had ordained a lesbian preacher and was permitting her to pastor a church. I saw one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in a dream - 2 twin tornadoes that started out white then changed to be full of brilliant blazing light and bright dazzling swirling sparkles of red and orange SHOOTING out of them. It was like, WHOA! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! You DO NOT want to be in the way when God is angry! :!: (Thankfully God responded mercifully to intercession for this group, and they revoked the lesbian's ordination. They're discussing the whole issue again next year--hope they "stand firm".)

Another time I saw a tornado was dealing with a "storm coming" regarding serious problems/disasters that are coming to this world. The tornado was dark and ominous and the sky was full of dark clouds. :shock:

But, as shown in Connie's experience, you can't always tell by the color/appearance of the storm. Sometimes God permits dark storms, and some dark storms are from Him.

Connie -- WOW! I bet that was both startling and awesome at the same time! I've been getting some revelation and a real sense that we are headed into some serious spiritual "storms." I know that some well-known prophets are hearing of a coming a HUGE move of God or spiritual renewal, but I'm also receiving revelation and hearing/reading from the same prophets that some difficult times lie ahead as well.

Jeff, has God been giving you any more understanding about the storms you're "seeing" yet?

Blessings of spiritual strength and power in the storm to you and yours,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b