3 Dreams - New Faith/Obama/Diving

Archives for 2008
dbliss22
Platinum Member

3 Dreams - New Faith/Obama/Diving

Post by dbliss22 »

First Dream
This dream might have been prophetic...I don't know...In the dream I remember the Lord telling me something to the effect that I would minister to people outside of the church through the secular/mainstream markets and that this would not only bring people to Him but would also be the source of a successful career for me...He also said something about I was going to step into a new level of faith that wouldn't just be a stepping stone to another level...basically He said that while most people step from level to level until they reach their full faith...I would be opened to my final level all at once and would not be waiting to advance...

Second Dream
In this dream I was waiting for Mr. Obama to come to my family's house for dinner (in the dream he was the President)...all of his advisors and such were already there and we were just waiting for him to get there...I was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt while everyone else was wearing suits and such so I wanted to change into something more appropriate...but when I went upstairs to find clothes I couldn't find any pants that would match the shirt I wanted to wear because my brother had taken the black pants I was looking for...I went back downstairs and Mr. Obama still had not arrived but I knew that he would soon and I also knew that he would probably be brought through the underground path up to the inside of our house? so that his bodyguards could make sure he wouldn't be assassinated...then I woke up...

Third Dream
I was in the 3rd person perspective watching an attractive woman dive into this hole in the ocean that was filled with appliances on each side of the wall...she was just diving down...deeper and deeper...admiring all of these things...until she needed to re-surface for air (OH by the way...in the dream she is telling me this story...we are eating lunch together or something and while she is telling me this story I can see it play out)...when she re-surfaced by the boat she hooked herself up to a winch and grabbed a bag of air? and dove back down so she could go deeper...she told me that this time as she went down the hole she could hear the demons whispering while the first time she had gone down she was so focused on the appliances that she couldn't hear them...but instead or hearing them and leaving she continued down...eventually she gets to the bottom and one of the demons grabs her and pushes her against the floor of the ocean...it also unhooks her lifeline to the winch and takes the bag of air out of her mouth...at this point the guy on the boat tries to pull her up with the winch but he can't so he grabs some scuba gear and dives into the hole and saves her...

Any interps are welcome...
Last edited by dbliss22 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psalms 144:1
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

bump
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

First Dream
This dream might have been prophetic...I don't know...In the dream I remember the Lord telling me something to the effect that I would minister to people outside of the church through the secular/mainstream markets and that this would not only bring people to Him but would also be the source of a successful career for me...He also said something about I was going to step into a new level of faith that wouldn't just be a stepping stone to another level...basically He said that while most people step from level to level until they reach their full faith...I would be opened to my final level all at once and would not be waiting to advance...
I feel like this is a Word of Knowledge Dream for you, straight from Jesus. Keep it handy. How sweet for the Lord Himself to deliver to you.

Blessings,
Joy
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Second Dream
In this dream I was waiting for Mr. Obama to come to my family's house for dinner (in the dream he was the President)...all of his advisors and such were already there and we were just waiting for him to get there...I was wearing some sweats and a t-shirt while everyone else was wearing suits and such so I wanted to change into something more appropriate...but when I went upstairs to find clothes I couldn't find any pants that would match the shirt I wanted to wear because my brother had taken the black pants I was looking for...I went back downstairs and Mr. Obama still had not arrived but I knew that he would soon and I also knew that he would probably be brought through the underground path up to the inside of our house? so that his bodyguards could make sure he wouldn't be assassinated...then I woke up...
I may be all wrong on this one but, consider with prayer:
I am seeing Obama as a person that you consider "higher up" not sure if it is with work, school or church. But you feel like you have to present yourself in a certain way before you meet or come into contact with the person. I think maybe bringing him in underground means that the person will be brought in secretly so that people will not all rush to him and surround him.

Ditch it this doesn't minister to you.

Blessings,
Joy
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Third Dream
I was in the 3rd person perspective watching an attractive woman dive into this hole in the ocean that was filled with appliances on each side of the wall...she was just diving down...deeper and deeper...admiring all of these things...until she needed to re-surface for air (OH by the way...in the dream she is telling me this story...we are eating lunch together or something and while she is telling me this story I can see it play out)...when she re-surfaced by the boat she hooked herself up to a winch and grabbed a bag of air? and dove back down so she could go deeper...she told me that this time as she went down the hole she could hear the demons whispering while the first time she had gone down she was so focused on the appliances that she couldn't hear them...but instead or hearing them and leaving she continued down...eventually she gets to the bottom and one of the demons grabs her and pushes her against the floor of the ocean...it also unhooks her lifeline to the winch and takes the bag of air out of her mouth...at this point the guy on the boat tries to pull her up with the winch but he can't so he grabs some scuba gear and dives into the hole and saves her...
Questions:
What kind of appliances? Kitchen? Like ranges, dishwasher, etc.?
Do you know this woman in real life?

Praying,
Joy
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

1st dream - yeah I don't even remember really having a dream...it was more of just the Lord telling me these things...

Is that how faith even works though? We go through different levels? I believe that if you truly have the faith that through the Lord you can do things man deems impossible (i.e. raising the dead, walking on water, healing the sick) then those "impossible" things are entirely plausible...me being at school right now playing ball is "impossible" but the Lord has made it possible...wherever He is taking me would be impossible in any man's eyes yet the doors He opens no man can close...

2nd dream - thats sort of the feeling I had with the dream...I wasn't presentable to a man of his measure (even if I disagree with him on numerous points he still deserves my respect as a senator and in this dream as a president)
We were definitely bringing him in secretly so noone could get to him...but we were more afraid of someone trying to kill him than just people being around him...but basically I saw it the same way

3rd Dream - I don't know this woman in real life...but she may represent someone I know possibly...the appliances were all like microwaves and refrigerators and dishwashers and such...so yes kitchen...and there were hundreds of them embedded in the wall of this deep hole
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I was in the 3rd person perspective watching an attractive woman dive into this hole in the ocean that was filled with appliances on each side of the wall...she was just diving down...deeper and deeper...admiring all of these things...until she needed to re-surface for air (OH by the way...in the dream she is telling me this story...we are eating lunch together or something and while she is telling me this story I can see it play out)...
Seeing this as a dream within a dream, means listen up and pay attention! 8) I am hearing tools of the trade for the appliances. They help in preparation, since they are kitchen appliances they may be symbolic of things this person would need in order to succeed in the deep things of the Holy Spirit.

when she re-surfaced by the boat she hooked herself up to a winch and grabbed a bag of air? and dove back down so she could go deeper...she told me that this time as she went down the hole she could hear the demons whispering while the first time she had gone down she was so focused on the appliances that she couldn't hear them...but instead or hearing them and leaving she continued down...
Seeing the boat as perhaps her ministry and the winch as her lifeline to it. The bag of air to help her breathe while in the deepness. The demons didn't keep her from going deeper.
eventually she gets to the bottom and one of the demons grabs her and pushes her against the floor of the ocean...it also unhooks her lifeline to the winch and takes the bag of air out of her mouth...at this point the guy on the boat tries to pull her up with the winch but he can't so he grabs some scuba gear and dives into the hole and saves her...
I see this part of the dream as the enemy attacks her and tries to cut her off from the Lord and her ministry HOWEVER! the Lord jumps in and saves her.

Interp: I'm not sure who this dream is for DB. It maybe a word for someone that the Lord will bring you into contact with later or maybe someone already. But I believe it is encouragment to her to keep pursuing the deep things of God and He will be there with her through it all.

Blessings,
Joy
liveoutloudster
Gold Member

Post by liveoutloudster »

dbliss,

I think maybe God wants to give you a "Suddenlies September" (regarding the word of knowledge you'd received). If you look in corporate words, you can find the entry. ;)
desertrose
Silver Member

Post by desertrose »

I believe the three are related

First dream

You are being led by the Lord

Second dream

Your are being led by someone else....they take the backstage or hidden path up....equals deception or deceit. It looks like they "fit" but they dont.

Third dream

This is a warning...perhaps you are seeing "you" or the results of what will happen if you dont pay attention to "who is leading you and which path your are following". Sometimes we think all is well and we are on the right track...but there is "deception in politics"

Pray about this...if it doesnt bear witness,,,cast aside
Be blessed and keep sweet !
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

liveoutloudster,

which post in the corporate words section? funny you said that...my birthday is in about 8 days...(september)
liveoutloudster
Gold Member

Post by liveoutloudster »

Ooops, it was actually under prophetic teachings. My bad. :)

Here is the link:

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8010