WARNING: Cinderella Coach

Archives for 2008
pilgrim
Platinum Member

WARNING: Cinderella Coach

Post by pilgrim »

This morning I dreamt a serious prophetic warning:

A door was opened in front of me (probably by an angel) and I looked through and saw a roofless coach, dull gold in colour.

This was like a cinderalla coach with gold wheels, a flat gold platform immediately above, and a curved gold carriage (like an ark) above that.

The platform and carriage were FULL of people, hundreds and hundreds! I was very aware that this was a prophetic dream and wondered what it meant! :roll:

Then I looked and noticed at the top above all I had seen so far was a round clock, and the hands were moving around clockwise but much quicker than they should!

INTERPRETATION NEEDED PLEASE!

I have some insight (like time is running out) but want others to give theirs so that I can fully understand what the Lord is showing me. :shock:

love Sue
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

bump
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Royal wedding - the bride? possibly

DON'T HOLD BACK FROM PUTTING AN INTERPRETATION PLEASE AS EVERY COMMENT MAY UNCOVER MORE OF THE MEANING! :D
liveoutloudster
Gold Member

Post by liveoutloudster »

When I read this the first time, I thought of rapture. . . but not really in the traditional sense. I think you're right about the bride. . . and I feel like everyone in the coach was the entire Church.

It was like being taken home at the end of the age. . .

Please disregard if this doesn't speak to you. ;)
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

thank you for your comments. This is what I think too but I wanted a different perspective in case I was wrong!

Time is running out folks! Get into the coach...
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Ezekiel 1:15-25 - 15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. 18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. 19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

Beryl-mineral composed of beryllium aluminum silicate. It has long been of interest because several varieties are valued as gemstones. These are aquamarine (pale blue-green); emerald (deep green); heliodor (golden yellow); and morganite (pink). Common beryl of nongem quality is present in many pegmatites, usually disseminated in small crystals. Large crystals, however, have been found: a 200-ton crystal was found in Brazil, a crystal 5.8 m (19 feet) long and 1.5 m (5 feet) in diameter was discovered in the Black Hills, S.D., U.S.; and a radiating group of large crystals, the largest 16,300 kg (about 18 tons) with a length of 5 m and a diameter of 1 m, was discovered in Albany, Maine, U.S. The largest crystal of any type in the world is a beryl from Malakialina, Madagascar, and is 18 m long and 3.5 m in diameter with a mass of 380,000 kg (about 400 tons).
Beryl (Britannica-online dictionary)

A few months ago, I had a dream that spaceships came and took people from the earth on into Heaven. Heaven is a planet. I will not go into further detail as to not confuse young saints, but what you have seen quite possibily is correct. And you will face a lot of criticism for what you have seen but stand firm. If Elijah left here on a flying machine and was protected from the elements, what makes everyone think we won't be...

Afterall, where do you think scientific developments came from?
:lol:
I have learned for everything that God does, there is a counterfeit, to throw people off track so that they do not come into true knowledge of what is to come. Everything that was made and is made comes from God, who else has that kind of knowledge?
Last edited by RevK on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I heard "Acceleration".

I felt that there was a new level possibly that the church is getting ready to go to and in order to get there we must be onboard with the ministry of the Lord...and where HE is heading. Feeling that its also encouraging because the Lord is showing you that there are already some in place, in position to go...but I also felt that it was the duty of the ones "on board" to make sure they are helping the others to get in their proper place, position in the Lord. I am feeling that timing has a lot to do with it, but also proper position, alignment in God. I also felt that possibly the coach being uncovered is because the spirit of the Lord is the covering. Another reason why I felt it wasn't in a building. The word coach also stood out to me...because I do believe that is the position of the ones on board...to be the "coach" to those that need to get on board. This may be about rapture, the Lord will show you if it is, but I was feeling more that it was about an acceleration in time where we as the church are about to go to a new level of glory and power in HIM and timing and positioning and coaching are all major right now..
Hope this helps..
If not please discard.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

I was getting about the same thing as WFH.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Haven't read all the comments yet but I'm typing as it come to me...

Cinderella coach - cinders was a lovely young woman but cruelly treated, injustice etc. Throughout this she remained true.

Those around her were jealous of her and despised her, causing her to not receive her inheritance from her father, but making her work hard, dressed in rags and not standing in her true position as daughter of the house!

The fairy godmother came (Holy Spirit?) and changed all that creating for her an opportunity to step out into her true destiny as Bride to the Prince (Church and Jesus).

The coach contains the Bride - the church - acceleration to the Great Banquet as royal princess in her full destiny and calling!

Phew! :shock: :lol:

ps: I do feel the coach was on its way TO the ball, ready to go. Interestingly enough, each person was tiny yet an important part of the whole, could be humble in position, yet held in the fullness of Christ!
Last edited by pilgrim on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

Hi RevK

Interesting reply! 8) You sound like a very interesting kind of person. :D

WFH and lynnjl83

You are bang on, thanks! :mrgreen: :D I'll read it again because its full of gems! (sorry about the pun after RevK's comments. :wink: )

Also coach - the Holy Spirit - is holding all as He is the teacher, counsellor etc that leads us into all truth! United together in His cause and will, being sactified, set apart by the Holy Spirit..

love Sue