certain colors. I was excited because I saw the color
orange. I didn’t see in my dream what the orange
stood for.

Then the class was over and I wanted to go swimming in
the ocean. I looked out and saw many people in the
water. I looked again and there was a fleet of ships
offshore, destroyers, PT type smaller boats. One that
was 3 stories high. One was putting out a lot of
smoke. The people in the water didn’t seem to notice.
They just kept on playing in the water.

End of Dream. Below is a similar dream.

I have had a dream about being at a resort/hotel by
the beach quite a few times lately. One time I was
trying to get to the beach, but kept getting on the
wrong elevator, going to the wrong place and could not
get to the beach.
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

I sent the following interpretation to my friend. If anyone sees anything additional, please feel free. Since I know this person, I sometimes hesitate to give a quick interpretation because it could be skewed with what I already know of the person.

Blessings,
Darlene

Conference/class represents just that. Learning, school

A resort hotel means a temporary place - you will be moving on

The Beach represents watching the Kingdom, but not going in the water

The water represents the fullness of God's glory

Orange represents caution or use caution to be safe

Boats represent the vehicles used to navigate these waters

Destroyers represent prayer warriors and intercessors who can not only navigate but destroy the enemy when he comes to take down those in the Kingdom

The smaller PT boats that were three stories high reminded me of the little toe of the body. Think its not important to the rest of the body? Try stubbing it and seeing how well the rest of your body responds. Thats the significance of it being THREE stories high... represents small size but fullness of the Godhead. It means well known intercessors and prayer persons, as well as nameless, faceless ones. All are doing battle to contend for the kingdom of Heaven. All have authority.

The people in the water who didnt notice are the people of the earth. They are walking in the kingdom but have no idea that the enemy has surrounded them becaues of the prayer warriors and destroyers.

You are seeing the glory of the Lord covering the earth as the waters cover the sea. But the scripture says that the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force. Therefore there is a price to be paid for the Kingdom and the Lord and all His glory to be manifested in such a way that others who are in teh kingdom dont notice the war. They are playing.

Okay, why are YOU getting the dream? I believe its because you are in school. You are taking classes, going to conferences, you are in the School of the Holy Spirit and all the things you are learning right now are for the purpose of getting into that water. "class was over" and you wanted to go in. You want to DO the works of the Kingdom. You are seeing now, the battle and the preparation for what it takes to bring His glory upon the earth.

Orange because you are counting the cost and learning that before you go out, keep yourself protected (Prayer, His word, etc) but it excites you nonetheless.

you couldnt see it before, even though you were at the resort and I'm only guessing here, but at least from what you wrote, you didnt see the beach or the warfare in the water because you werent taking classes. You were only going up and down up and down up and down and having no direction.

Now that there is direction, you see the vision.