My friends dream, help us out!!!

Archives for 2008
Woahskigner
Silver Member

My friends dream, help us out!!!

Post by Woahskigner »

In this dream i was in a hotel like setting. I was with my family(my sister's boyfriend and my boyfriend were also there), though I did not see all of them in the dream I knew they were there. At one point i was with my mother and brother playing with these kittens on the bed. There was this one kitten who was black with a lil white under his neck, and a arm that was stuck out as if it was borken. I was holding this kitten at point when I got up to go to the bathroom to see why the water was running. As i turned it off something started to drip from the sealing. I don't know what it was, but at that moment I looked at my mom and said "its happening again, we have to get out of here". As I ran to the door kitten still in my arm i tried to open the door. It was locked, and as we started screaming and banging on the door, I looked at the clock and it said 3:32. At that point in my dream i felt as if I was in the amityville horror. I knew the real time was about 10:30, but when i saw the dripping from the ceiling that is when it turned right to 3:32. The whole time we were banging on the door I kept screaming my sister's boyfriends name. As we got the door opened and ran to where he was, I was no longer with my family, I was alone with the kitten. As I ran screamin his name and running into his room I saw that he was not there, as i looked into the bed i saw my boyfriend dead. I woke up,but not in a panic like i would with other nightmares. I was just really confused and worried. Please help me figuire out what this is about. Thank you
Woahskigner
Silver Member

Post by Woahskigner »

bump.. any help?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Praying,
Joy
Woahskigner
Silver Member

Post by Woahskigner »

She said that it felt like a specific horror movie...