Autistic Donkey... wondering children.....Joan Crawford

Archives for 2008
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Autistic Donkey... wondering children.....Joan Crawford

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Dream.
I see a boy wonder into a what looks like a natural rock pool. Its a pool that had what looks like big rocks put into it but looked abandoned. I panicked and got upset in the dream. I think i thought it was Ben. Neighbors somehow got involved. It looked a little like the yard of my now decased grandmother. ...i also seem to see the upstairs bedrrom of my grandmas room briefly....It wa smy room as a child) There seem to be confusion in my dream who this boy was.....Imnot sure if it was really Ben after all.... but it seemed to be.
I also dreamed of a autsitic donkey. I had wonder off alone and was upset. I wanted God to tell me the autistc donkey was well., and healed.Suddenly the donkey from behind walked up to me... It didnt speak but it seem sweet and cuddley like a dog. Like it was wanting to talk to me.
Now thers is a scene of two peopel in a little room dickering over a woman who is a pasenger on a train. They are trying to figure out how to use a blood preasure kit on her. They seem to be in a medical room.Both seem so imature and unsure on how to sue a simple device and the man is trying to show the lady how to do it. The lady seems feaful of hurting the lady....
After ward there is a child.... a little child who is dressed like a fairy. She is stuck in a toliet. She is picked up and held out at arms length and walked through the isles of the traion trying to find her mother. the child smells. People are repulsed. :oops:
At some point int his dream there is a woman who reminds me of old actress Joan Crawford. She seesm to get into a huge fight with some man and has a humilating scene in front of others.... They seem to be on a vacation of sorts/When shes boarding a train with her family to go home ... she delibrately takes a wrong turn letting them go one way and herself another. A she thinks shes free she is on this very dangerous skil ift rise( or something like that) and seems to take a huge deadly fall. Her flight for freedom and taking off ends in her death.
Thats alot. know there are alot of dreams on the board but i woldl appeicate some help on this one. Thanks.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I felt led to share this with a prayer warrior friend (never done this before) and she is not real familiar with dream interps but she hears from the Lord and has dreams...she is very gifted (calling is in healing/prayer). She will pray about joining us. This is what she said, please pray for the Lord's confirmation though. When I read it tears came to my eyes and my heart was touched deeply, this is why I am posting it...you and Ben mean so much to me and he is in my prayers alot. I beleive there is alot of truth to the following insights...throw out the bones if anything doesn't bear witness...
I've never done dream interpretation, but a few things that I thought of were: (Tiffany, this is for you to read, don't forward unless your spirit agrees...because this could be way off base!)

The mother is living in fear, many things can harm her son. She probably feels she can't protect him. Neighbors...she's concerned about what people think of her son and the way she takes care of him and there may have been instances in the past where they interfered in some way. The part about the grandmother/her room is probably a place of comfort and protection, which is where she would want her son to be. The donkey is an animal that can't help itself or communicate, something she relates with her son. She needs affection from her son and knows he wants to communicate with her, but is unable to. She is fearful that her son won't be healed of autism and she wants God to tell her he's healed (in His word He already has...but she will need to receive that). The part about the little girl is probably also about her son. People (maybe even family) keep him at arms length, want him to be in his mother's (or someone else) care so they won't have to look at or deal with him since there is something wrong with him...even though he looks beautiful, doesn't matter. Even though she/he has wings, she/he can't fly away to a better/safer place where people will treat her/him with love. The medical room is probably an indication that even the medical professionals are inadequate to deal with her son's condition. They are offering little or no help, maybe even more harm without realizing it.

Mother may have had problems with husband or father about her son, disagreements about taking care of him or putting him in an institution (going in different directions; in medical room lady being concerned about hurting lady; man not being as concerned about it). She wants to get away from the strife/decisions/issues, but can't. A house (family/whatever) divided will not stand and offense causes separation, then the enemy can quickly destroy the unprotected. She needs to surrender her son to God. Find out what God says about him in His word and claim those things verbally over him. Stop the strife, because all kinds of evil are possible during strife. God has provided a spirit of power, love and a sound mind to defeat the spirit of fear. Perfect love casts out fear. It's a choice to believe God's word instead of the fear that the devil is using against her. God loves her son more than she does, He is trustworthy. Can't be in faith and fear at same time, she needs to make a decision. Her son will be taken care of.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

iM crying ... im crying...
:( :( :(
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

I hope there are tears of joy too!!!!

Bless you...

JLL :wink:
Dance...
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Kinda. :|
Mostly tears of pain. Pian thatt he dream showed my heart so acutely...
Also fear that i havent been beliveign God "right'. I try so hard to belive right say right and the intep seem to say that maybe its in vain?
There are lurking fears but i try to keep them capped and not give into them.
It was a very good interp.
Is this lady going to pray for Ben? I need intercessors to pray for Ben. We cant be without intercessors....
It was a very good interp...... My heart rawly exsposed... :(There is no talk of institution between me and Ed.... are are in agreement on that!Even the thought can make me mad and very sad.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

DO not beat yourself up, He only exposes things so that He can heal them. Some of this could be off as she said...you are doing great and do not need to allow the enemy to condem you in any way, this is all out of love...we all have fear and all we have to do is ask the Lord for forgiveness and move on in His forgiveness knowing He loves you deeply, madly and passionately pursuing a closer relationship with you. Yes, my friend will pray for Ben...Love you...hold that head up and know that Your Redeemer lives!!!!

JLL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dance...
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

About the fairy.
I remembered just a little bit ago about reading online of a story about a autsitc girl. I belive a term coined was " fairy child' or somethign like that. It was because of the faraway , distant other worldiness of the child. That farway.. look int he eyes that says' Im not here"....
I had forgotten about that but it must have resurfaced in my dream or the Holy Spirit chose to use it.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

I have been where you are at in many ways and I know that this is the beginning of redemption and healing for you and Ben. I really beleive this so please don't let go of your hope because the Lord is the one who takes our broken places and makes them brand new and then you look back and say, wow, I never thought I would feel this way and be so free of this_____ that has beat me down for so long. Your help is on the way, The Lord has so much in store, He will show His glory through you....I love you and I am sorry this dream had to be so painful.....He brings beauty from pain.....Hang on to His promises, here's one..

Psalm 91
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.
3 For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness,
nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes,
and see how the wicked are punished.

9 If you make the Lord your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you;
no plague will come near your home.
11 For he will order his angels
to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands
so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras;
you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!

14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life
and give them my salvation.”

JLL
Dance...
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I reread this. Something happened on the 8th in regards to Ben. IT was a scary situation. Ben snuck out of the house about 9 and wondered down the road underacted by us.. It was cold and he wasent properly dressed. I had a complete meltdown. ED went looking for him . I just screamed Ben Ben Ben wheres re u. I was in huge panic. Long story short he was found way up the road. He stopped at a neighbors house and banged on her door . The lady got scared and called the sheriff but somehow figured out he was prob autistic, he left before h sheriff got to her house. She i guess knew about us and directed him here. The deputy or sheriff was very nice and just wanted to be sure he was ok. Ben was fine but i was a wreck. My mom thinks that and she used these words' The autism is lifting".. Ben just wanted to get out and have some fun. He had a little walk with his volley ball in hand and we think sought shelter when he got cold. he has been bored and restless. Ed took him shopping , because he kept wanting to go back out.They went to Walmart. Its possible thats where he was trying to go. After he got home he seemed happier. All is well but this all scared me bad. I came here and somehow found this old dream.I was even thinking about this a day or so ago. I never forgot it. This interp was excellent and i 6 years later got-teary eyed.. it was prob one of the best inter i have had with a dream.