one hour vision of husbands

Archives for 2008
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I called it a vision but i am unsure

dream or vision

he had been asleep and woke me upbut he seem to be in a trance he could talk but could not move

he said it was like he was looking at his body and me talking to him but he was out of his body watching and then talking.

this has never happened before but we both have really been praying and trying to step up to the call hubby has on his life.

He is gifted in music
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Woahskigner
Silver Member

Post by Woahskigner »

"Was Jesus in tibet hid in mountain from 12- 32?" - That is a new age belief...

They discredit the jewish life of Jesus and say that he went to tibet and learned how to be holy there. Which isn't true, he was raised under the teaching of rabbi gamaliel.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

he was raised under the teaching of rabbi gamaliel

I looked at Pedia for this but didn't find it?

I looked for this do you know where is the bible verse?

This is all I could find

A captain of the tribe of Manasseh (Numbers 1:10;2:20;10:23)
A captain of the tribe of Manasseh » Offering of, at dedication of tabernacle (Numbers 7:54-59)
A celebrated teacher » Speech of, before the Sanhedrin (Acts 5:33-40)
A celebrated teacher » Paul's teacher (Acts 22:3)
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I don't know if it's relevant, but as I was reading and I heard someone writing about the East and West, and how the sun rises in the East, and sets in the West...

Well it hit me that maybe it has something to do with the end of time. The East was once a very very powerful empire, but the empire is now the great "West". Jesus started his ministry in the East, and now it's the very most common to believe in him in the West.

Also, it really struck me that maybe someone in this family at your church was sick? It seems almost like maybe there was some involvement in the occult, and this vision was teaching you how to pray for them? If someone is sick in the family, I think it's instructions to gather 12 people and to pray for them, but not for healing, only to praise and worship.

If your husband is into praise and worship, he's the "leader" in a battle. The praise team ALWAYS went before the army in ancient Israel. God might be giving instructions for a specific battle that he needs to lead with 12 people for this family.

It also hit me to, about the killing in the name of Jesus, and the mentioning of the Catholic church. I do not mean to slam a church, but the church that has the very very most bloodshed on their hands is the Catholic church in olden times when they conquered using the name of Jesus.

I don't know if any of this is relevant but these are the thoughts that hit me as I was reading your dream. God bless you
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I keep reading it, and getting new thoughts, and it's a very long text so please forgive me, ill write as I think of something.

Malta is one of the most Catholic influenced places in the world. There has been many many visions of Mary appearing there recently. I've chatted with quite a few people there. Malta is a place very very rich in history. Malta was where Paul was bitten by a poisonous snake, and also where the Crusades stemmed from. Malta is the only place I think in the world were abortion is illegal.

Barack of course sounds like Barack obama.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Cinnamon has been known from remote antiquity, and it was so highly prized among ancient nations that it was regarded as a gift fit for monarchs and other great potentates. Cinnamon is native to India.[1] It was imported to Egypt from China as early as 2000 BC. It is mentioned in the Bible in Exodus 30:23, where Moses is commanded to use both sweet cinnamon (Hebrew קִנָּמוֹן, qinnāmôn) and cassia; in Proverbs 7:17–18, where the lover's bed is perfumed with myrrh, aloe and cinnamon; and in Song of Solomon 4:14, a song describing the beauty of his beloved, cinnamon scents her garments like the smell of Lebanon. It is also alluded to by Herodotus and other classical writers. It was commonly used on funeral pyres in Rome, and the Emperor Nero is said to have burned a year's supply of cinnamon at the funeral for his wife Poppaea Sabina in 65 AD.

# Exodus 30:23
"Take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much (that is, 250 shekels) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of fragrant cane,
Exodus 30:22-24 (in Context) Exodus 30 (Whole Chapter)

# Proverbs 7:17
I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
Proverbs 7:16-18 (in Context) Proverbs 7 (Whole Chapter)

Song of Solomon 4:14
nard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon, with every kind of incense tree, with myrrh and aloes and all the finest spices.

Revelation 18:13
cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.

I just looked, and I just saw that there is such a thing as WHITE cinnamon.

---Description---A straight tree, from 10 to 50 feet in height, branched only at the top. The bark is whitish and the leaves alternate, oblong, thick, and of a dark, shining, laurel green. The flowers are small, and seldom open. They are of a violet colour, and grow in clusters at the tops of the branches. The fruit is an oblong berry containing four kidney-shaped seeds, and turns from green to blue and then to a glossy black. The wild pigeons of Jamaica eat the fruit, and their flesh is flavoured by them. The whole tree is aromatic, and if the flowers are dried, then softened again in warm water, they have a fragrance resembling musk. Canella was first introduced into Britain in 1600. The Spaniards, on seeing it in America, thought it was a species of cinnamon, and brought it to Europe as 'white cinnamon.'
Last edited by Krista on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Striped Bread is used for the Passover celebration. "For with his stripes we are healed". The passover sedar has matza bread which is striped, symbolizing Jesus Christ, and what he was going to do for us on the Cross.

Also communion itself, is a take over of passover. Passover is all about judgment, and how God hid and protected his people from the judgment coming to the Egyptians.[/quote]
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Fermented wine!

Leviticus 10:9
"You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the Tent of Meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come.

Numbers 6:2-4 (New International Version)
2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'If a man or woman wants to make a special vow, a vow of separation to the LORD as a Nazirite, 3 he must abstain from wine and other fermented drink and must not drink vinegar made from wine or from other fermented drink. He must not drink grape juice or eat grapes or raisins. 4 As long as he is a Nazirite, he must not eat anything that comes from the grapevine, not even the seeds or skins.

Deuteronomy 14:25-27 (New International Version)
25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the LORD your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

Deuteronomy 29:5-7 (New International Version)
5 During the forty years that I led you through the desert, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet. 6 You ate no bread and drank no wine or other fermented drink. I did this so that you might know that I am the LORD your God.

7 When you reached this place, Sihon king of Heshbon and Og king of Bashan came out to fight against us, but we defeated them.

Judges 13:3-5 (New International Version)
3 The angel of the LORD appeared to her and said, "You are sterile and childless, but you are going to conceive and have a son. 4 Now see to it that you drink no wine or other fermented drink and that you do not eat anything unclean, 5 because you will conceive and give birth to a son. No razor may be used on his head, because the boy is to be a Nazirite, set apart to God from birth, and he will begin the deliverance of Israel from the hands of the Philistines."

Luke 1:14-16 (New International Version)

14He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, 15for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth.[a] 16Many of the people of Israel will he bring back to the Lord their God.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

The Verses:

Isaiah 1-5 Verses on JUDGEMENT. Where assyria is Gods Rod.

Gen 1-5
The fall of man, the first murder, and the birth of Seth, which is The Seed. Then the genealogy until Noah.

Ephesians 1-5
Talking about God was going to connect the church, make them one with him, and each other. Talking about the great power of his kingdom, a call for holiness, for sober living, and to live properly within each ones realm of authority.
Krista
Diamond Member

History of the tribe of Benjamin

Post by Krista »

this is interesting...

Genesis 49:26-28

26 Your father's blessings are greater
than the blessings of the ancient mountains,
than [a] the bounty of the age-old hills.
Let all these rest on the head of Joseph,
on the brow of the prince among his brothers.

27 "Benjamin is a ravenous wolf;
in the morning he devours the prey,
in the evening he divides the plunder."

28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them, giving each the blessing appropriate to him.

Deuteronomy 33:11-13 (New International Version)

11 Bless all his skills, O LORD,
and be pleased with the work of his hands.
Smite the loins of those who rise up against him;
strike his foes till they rise no more."

12 About Benjamin he said:
"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him,
for he shields him all day long,
and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."

13 About Joseph he said:
"May the LORD bless his land
with the precious dew from heaven above
and with the deep waters that lie below;

Joshua 18:10-12 (New International Version)

11 The lot came up for the tribe of Benjamin, clan by clan. Their allotted territory lay between the tribes of Judah and Joseph:

12 On the north side their boundary began at the Jordan, passed the northern slope of Jericho and headed west into the hill country, coming out at the desert of Beth Aven.

Joshua 18:20
The Jordan formed the boundary on the eastern side. These were the boundaries that marked out the inheritance of the clans of Benjamin on all sides.

Seems that the tribe of Benjamin was also responsible for the terrible atrocity concerning a mans concubine in Judges.
Judges 20:35
The LORD defeated Benjamin before Israel, and on that day the Israelites struck down 25,100 Benjamites, all armed with swords.

Judges 21:15
The people grieved for Benjamin, because the LORD had made a gap in the tribes of Israel.

Directly after almost wiping out Benjamin out of Israel, Soul popped into the scene.

1 Samuel 9:21

Saul answered, "But am I not a Benjamite, from the smallest tribe of Israel, and is not my clan the least of all the clans of the tribe of Benjamin? Why do you say such a thing to me?"

What I think is interesting about this is, Jesse came from the line of Judah, and Judah was the brother who became surity for Benjamin in egypt when Joseph tested his brothers! (God has given me a big revelation on this, man this is cool!)Psalm 68:26-28 (New International Version)

(Very important!!!!!)

1 Samuel 22:7

6 Now Saul heard that David and his men had been discovered. And Saul, spear in hand, was seated under the tamarisk tree on the hill at Gibeah, with all his officials standing around him. 7 Saul said to them, "Listen, men of Benjamin! Will the son of Jesse give all of you fields and vineyards? Will he make all of you commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds? 8 Is that why you have all conspired against me? No one tells me when my son makes a covenant with the son of Jesse. None of you is concerned about me or tells me that my son has incited my servant to lie in wait for me, as he does today."

Psalm 68:26-28

26 Praise God in the great congregation;
praise the LORD in the assembly of Israel.

27 There is the little tribe of Benjamin, leading them,
there the great throng of Judah's princes,
and there the princes of Zebulun and of Naphtali.

28 Summon your power, O God [a] ;
show us your strength, O God, as you have done before.

Ezekiel 48:23

"As for the rest of the tribes: Benjamin will have one portion; it will extend from the east side to the west side.

Romans 11:1-3

1I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don't you know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3"Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me"[a]?
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

one german left to forgive....Hitler? This is really cool.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I just wanted to take the time and say thank you to each of you who have prayed, read, and studied this with me.

it is such a blessing to know that God knows what we will do, who will do ,what, and the blessings he is going to give each of you for helping me and hubby..

You each have touched my heart in a vey special way, talking to the father and searching on behalf of this

Krista ,Yes the child has been removed from chemo and radiation and is in God's hands....
His adopted mother says he is healed ultimately whether it is the way we want him healed or not. She is very strong.....

God has really grown our church in the last year by this child we had a celebration of Life party a few weeks ago and a prayer vigil.
Naveah
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I think God was giving instructions on how to pray and intercede for this boy!
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Oh WOW!
So much of this vision resonates with me in my spirit, I believe this is speaking to me specifically, I could explain but it would take months, literally since last September 2008- really suprised I came across this!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I just think it's time to re-visit this download from Abba (a download of information from the Father is what I believe this was).

I also got a download of info at the end of 2008 and as it turns out, many of the bits of information I received were actually benchmarks for things I would be seeing in the natural as the time passed until the eventual time of the fulfillment of promises that God gave me.

does that make sense to anyone now?

Here is an example:

One of the bits of information that was downloaded to me was this quote "Little House on the Prairie" as it turns out, there is a musical (or play) that is coming to my city on May 11, 2010- it is the Little House on the Prairie!

Jesus was just showing me what would be taking place in and around me during the time just before His promise would be fulfilled.

Here's another example: Another piece of information I got was about : "The Texas Stadium " Recently in real life, the old Texas Stadium was imploded because the new stadium was built.

Anyway, I bet many of the bits of information from this post have already been fulfilled by now- I'm just interested to hear if this is the same thing Abba did for your husband!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd