Heavy Presence

Archives for 2008
MicheleToussaint
Bronze Member

Heavy Presence

Post by MicheleToussaint »

Last weekj, one morning it was between 3-5am and I felt a very strong presence trying to come in my room. I could not move it was so scary. I could not see anything. The crazy part was I was still half sleep.
The fear was so strong on me I was actually unable to move and my heart was beating really fast. At first I thought it was just me but then I sensed it was moving trying to get to me but for some reason it could not. As I stated, I thought it was me so I tried to go back to sleep and I woke up again with the feeling like some one was trying to come in. I woke up and saw that my bedroom windo was unlocked, which I did not know and locked it.
If this helps it felt like a very heavy dangerous feeling and rage, hopefully someone will know what that means because that is the best way I can describe it.

God Bless
Michele D. Toussaint
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Heya,

I think these times are very significant. I think how mobile you are is also very significant, and what you feel is significant. Please throw out if it doesn't sit well!

My mother once had a vision where she looked across to the hallway, and there was a soda can being crushed in front of her. Then the unseen thing that was crushing the can, was then on her and crushing her. I believe that it was a spirit of control, She couldn't move in the dream either.

I think it's possible that a spirit is trying to enter into you through rage. Are you experiencing any rage? Go to God with it the best you can if that's the case.

I'd just look for any loop holes this thing might have found in your life that it's trying to break in with. And then try to lock all windows, doors, and cracks into your inner man. God bless you!
MicheleToussaint
Bronze Member

Krista wrote:Heya,

I think it's possible that a spirit is trying to enter into you through rage. Are you experiencing any rage? Go to God with it the best you can if that's the case.

I'd just look for any loop holes this thing might have found in your life that it's trying to break in with. And then try to lock all windows, doors, and cracks into your inner man. God bless you!
I think it is trying to come through my son. Been having some issues with my 16 year old. Yeh, that is good will be praying for any open door.

God Bless :D
Michele D. Toussaint
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

Hi. I just want to share that I have had this same experience twice in my life. Both times, I prayed and the spirits left immediately.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Michele,

There's power in the Blood of Jesus Christ and His blood is your protection.

I rebuke the spirit of fear and rage; michele be loosed from your fear and the rage of satan in the powerful name of Jesus the Christ.

I bind the sprit of fear and rage in the name of Jesus Christ and cast it in the pits of Hell where it will not provail.

Heavenly Father, fill Michele and her family with the love, power and I sound mind in the name of Jesus. Fill her heart with praises unto you. Saturate her with thanksgiven.

God break any curse that may be linked to her and her family from her fore fathers and forgive her of all her sins, wash her and her family in the blood of Jesus Christ Amen.

The Holy Spirit lead me to right poem a week or so ago and it was an attack on satan because I have been running so long and spirit
has had enough.

Part of the poem stated that I see satan and that he's covered in rage and anger but I was still able to see him.

Michele, I have an issue with satan and I hate him with passion and any time I see his ugly head or one of his runners I'm going to put that demonic influence in its place.

If you get a chance check out the poem under discussions and questions. Your spiritual battle is a confirmation of what God said through me in that poem.

Be Blessed
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Michele,

This is one of the poems but the one I was referring to is titled 2nd Poem.
Truth Seeker
lovetheLord

Post by lovetheLord »

Hi Michelle, I have experienced that as well. It's a terrifying thing. Someone I know told me that it could be because someone in the house is unsaved and they bring in evil spirits with them. But since we are in Christ, we have authority in Him to tell them to leave and they have to.

So when I felt that evil presence, at first all I could say was Jesus (and it took a while to even do that because I was so afraid). But as soon as I said the name of Jesus that fear started going away and I was able to command it to leave. And it did. I regularly ask Jesus to send his angels to guard my home and the all the people in it.
LTL
MicheleToussaint
Bronze Member

lovetheLord wrote:Hi Michelle, I have experienced that as well. It's a terrifying thing. Someone I know told me that it could be because someone in the house is unsaved and they bring in evil spirits with them. But since we are in Christ, we have authority in Him to tell them to leave and they have to.
Yes, you are correct. My mom is not saved and she has a strong dislike for my beliefs.

Thank you and God Bless!
Michele D. Toussaint
MicheleToussaint
Bronze Member

Truth Seeker wrote:Michele,

There's power in the Blood of Jesus Christ and His blood is your protection.

I rebuke the spirit of fear and rage; michele be loosed from your fear and the rage of satan in the powerful name of Jesus the Christ.

I bind the sprit of fear and rage in the name of Jesus Christ and cast it in the pits of Hell where it will not provail.

Heavenly Father, fill Michele and her family with the love, power and I sound mind in the name of Jesus. Fill her heart with praises unto you. Saturate her with thanksgiven.

God break any curse that may be linked to her and her family from her fore fathers and forgive her of all her sins, wash her and her family in the blood of Jesus Christ Amen.

The Holy Spirit lead me to right poem a week or so ago and it was an attack on satan because I have been running so long and spirit
has had enough.

Part of the poem stated that I see satan and that he's covered in rage and anger but I was still able to see him.

Michele, I have an issue with satan and I hate him with passion and any time I see his ugly head or one of his runners I'm going to put that demonic influence in its place.

If you get a chance check out the poem under discussions and questions. Your spiritual battle is a confirmation of what God said through me in that poem. Be Blessed
I thought I had commented on this pray....Nonetheless, I apologize and I receive this prayer FULLY in Jesus name.

Thank you so much and may the Lord add to you for your obedience and all that you have before the Lord that He will bring it to pass because of your faithfulness to the things of God and the people of God.

Love and God Bless!
Michele D. Toussaint