Holy War

Archives for 2008
Jehu
Diamond Member

Holy War

Post by Jehu »

I had this dream a couple of months ago. Let me know what you guys get. I could use some encouragement. Thanks.

I was traveling on a dirt road at dusk. I knew there were others coming, part of some kind of Holy War. I was holding a scroll. I knew this was a deadly game and that I was not prepared. I jumped of the road down the embankment and waited. I saw two riders ride by both on hoses. One rider was wearing black with a black veil and the other was wearing white with a white vail. When they galloped by fear washed over me as I saw their murderous intent. I scooted down the embankment to a blackberry bush. There was a drop off on the other side of the blackberry bush. I climed over the bush and down holding on to the vines as I went down. As I let go I my feet landed in what seemed to be some kind of sanctuary. It seemed Catholic perhaps. It was a peaceful place. There was a Cross on the wall. It seemed like a place of worship. The end.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I have a personal belief that I believe fully is taking place.

I think in the spiritual realm, there is a Holy war going on between the Catholic church, and Islam. I think they are fighting for power right now. I believe teh Catholic church will win, and there is about to be an incredible revival amongst Catholics.

Dunno if it has anything to do with your dream though.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi ya William,

As always please consider with prayer.

I was traveling on a dirt road at dusk.
Hearing 2 things here; between daylight and dark and beginning of a new day. I am seeing traveling as you are in transition.
I knew there were others coming, part of some kind of Holy War. I was holding a scroll. I knew this was a deadly game and that I was not prepared.

I am seeing this as Holy Spirit showing you something coming. A spiritual battle. You are holding a scroll, seeing this as the Word.
Hearing the Word is neigh thee. There is a warning here for you to become prepared.
I jumped of the road down the embankment and waited. I saw two riders ride by both on hoses. One rider was wearing black with a black veil and the other was wearing white with a white vail.
Seeing this as a battle of the forces of light and darkness. Horses here I think represent power.
When they galloped by fear washed over me as I saw their murderous intent. I scooted down the embankment to a blackberry bush.

Blackberry here is very interesting to me, but I don't have the revelation. You seek shelter behind it.
There was a drop off on the other side of the blackberry bush. I climed over the bush and down holding on to the vines as I went down. As I let go I my feet landed in what seemed to be some kind of sanctuary. It seemed Catholic perhaps. It was a peaceful place. There was a Cross on the wall. It seemed like a place of worship.
I am seeing this part as you will find peace in the Cross of Jesus. A sanctuary is a safe place.

Interp: I am feeling like this is about a decision or place of transition you are or will soon be confronting. It's like you show up or it happens and you find yourself unprepared. I believe the dream is to draw you back to the Word/Bible/Jesus and draw strengh from Him to make the decision and you will make it in peace.

Blessings,
Joy
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Hi guys. I loved what both of you said. I am not Catholic, but I have had a chance to serve in the catholic church when many churches were intoducing people to the Holy Spirit. Also the brick in the sanctuary was the same kind of brick as the brick that the Catholic school I went to had.(5th n 6th grade)

The time of transition bore witness with me also. The blackberry bush I imediately took to mean my wife who is black and also had the phone that is called a Blackberry. One of our family dates would also be to go pick blackberries.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

A family date to go pick berries?!? :lol: :D :lol:

Man that sounds great!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

The blackberry bush I imediately took to mean my wife who is black
I did feel like this was a person.

Blessings,
Joy
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Please let me know if you get more clarity on it Joy.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

When I jumped of the road it is because I knew I wans't prepared to confront these powerful forces.