There WAS a meteor shower last night

Archives for 2008
DeltaDawn
Gold Member

There WAS a meteor shower last night

Post by DeltaDawn »

Last night I dreamt that I had fallen asleep face-down at the front of an elementary school. When I awakened, I had been asleep for two days. The school had been closed those two days for some type of holiday. Somehow I knew that the custodians of the school had been there cleaning but just stepped over me … not concerned that I was face-down and unconscious. :(

I checked my cell phone because I just knew that I’d have many missed calls from people looking for me. There were no missed calls, but there was one voicemail from my ex-husband. Instead of worrying about where I’d been for two days, he was accusing me of staying out all night, sleeping around, and not taking care of our 16-year-old daughter. (this is not true)

Then I noticed there was some type of debris on the ground, and on me. I heard a voice that said, “There was a meteor shower last night.”

I knew I had to get home, so I began looking for the keys to my car. I knew the code to open the door, but couldn’t find the keys. I got in the car and there was a woman and her daughter in the back seat. I wondered why they were there and wanted them out. After a frantic search, I saw a single golden key laying by the gear shift between the front seats. Somehow I knew that the key belonged to one of my friends who is a real prayer warrior. I took the key, cranked the car, and began to drive. The road was treacherous because it had snowed and there were huge banks of snow in the road. (IRL - I live in Alabama and we rarely get snow)

When I was driving around those snow banks in the road, there were five gold rings the size of car tires and I couldn’t navigate around them, so I was forced to drive over them. I should have wrecked or gotten stuck on top of them, but my car drove right over them just as if they had been small rocks in the road.

I continued to drive toward home, and I took a right turn. All of a sudden I realized that I didn’t know where I was. I was very disturbed and confused because I couldn’t find my way home.

Note: I looked up “Meteor Shower” on the computer this morning when I got to work. To my surprise, there WAS a meteor shower last night! As I was reading the meteor shower schedule, I noticed that there is one expected on November 17. It may mean nothing, but I also had a dream I put on the board recently named 11:17.

Thanks, Kim :)
Last edited by DeltaDawn on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of Peace shall be with you.
~Philippians 4:9
DeltaDawn
Gold Member

Post by DeltaDawn »

bumping ...
Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of Peace shall be with you.
~Philippians 4:9