How to Save The Babies

Archives for 2008
Kitt
Platinum Member

How to Save The Babies

Post by Kitt »

I had this dream two days in a row last week.

I was with a group of people and we were lamenting the fact that abortion is a fact of our modern life. I pray every day for Yahveh to show the women who are considering having an abortion that they are killing their baby.

Someone mentioned that the Congregation of Believers is partially to blame in this because they are not doing their job. The fact is that Roe V Wade will never be overturned. It may be expanded or even changed to be regulated by the States, but it will never be overturned.

Another person asked what can be done by the Congregation of Believers if the law is not going to be done away with?

Yahveh answered through another. It is not through intimidation or confrontation that this evil will be overcome and babies being sacrificed to the Molech of the religion of ME FIRST will be defeated. That can only be done through love and educating the people most likely to avail themselves of abortion. There also has to be a loving alternative to this evil which is easily available.

Go to the Public Information Channels on Cable TV, TBN, TGC and the others with quality programming and informercials that educate and give an alternative. Do it everywhere, internet publications everything.

What say you? What can be done? Who can work in this field?

Kitt Schilke
Joshua 24:15 "...but as for me and my house, we will serve Yahveh."
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Jer 2:34 - Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents:

Isa 58:1 - Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

There are many reasons why women have abortions, none are acceptable. A baby is a baby is a baby the second it is conceived.
God did not send a frog or a toad from Heaven into a mother's waiting womb. Mans' thinking has become seared. Abortion has become an accepted thing, a means of 'selective breeding', and doing away with that which is burdensome. The sick and the aged also fall into the catagory (euthanasia). Decrease the surplus population?

You would be surprised at the women who cannot conceive for whatever reason and the numbers are rising. So many empty arms waiting to love what others destroy because of selfishness.
Did you know that the womb is one of the most dangerous places to live now? Something to think about.

*Right to life is a phrase that describes the belief that a human being has an essential right to live, particularly that a human being has the right not to be killed by another human being. The concept of a right to life is central to debates on the issues of capital punishment, euthanasia, self defense, abortion and war. The right to life is enshrined in article 3 of the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights and in article 6 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, making it a legally enforceable right in every United Nations member state:“ Every human being has the inherent right to life. This right shall be protected by law. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life.
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_life

"The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it..." Bishop Fulton J. Sheen
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I'm not sure that praying they "realize they are killing their own baby" is quite the way.

I think if you prayed that each woman would fall in love with her baby so much so that she couldnt think of having an abortion might actually be more effective, and more Godly, since it's satan who's the accuser. Your prayer might actually give satan more power to accuse and destroy with. But love conquers all.

I think too, that a lot of girls don't really realize the emotional impact losing their baby has on them. Most women I've ever known who's had an abortion regret it until they die and feel awful about it. Even women who weren't saved at the time.

I think also praying for men to stand up and to start taking an active role in being a parent, and that commitment will be a stronger possibility. And then encouraging men to stand up and be all God created them to be!

I think that was an awsome dream God gave you,

God bless!
Kitt
Platinum Member

Post by Kitt »

Krista wrote:I'm not sure that praying they "realize they are killing their own baby" is quite the way.

I think if you prayed that each woman would fall in love with her baby so much so that she couldnt think of having an abortion might actually be more effective, and more Godly,

I think also praying for men to stand up and to start taking an active role in being a parent, and that commitment will be a stronger possibility. And then encouraging men to stand up and be all God created them to be!

I think that was an awsome dream God gave you,

God bless!
I pray now about women realizing that they are killing their babies. Yahveh is telling me that IT IS NOT ENOUGH. FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD we need to think outside of the box and do something different.

Kitt Schilke
Joshua 24:15 "...but as for me and my house, we will serve Yahveh."