Eating a light bulb?

Archives for 2008
vall
Silver Member

Eating a light bulb?

Post by vall »

I dreamed i was going to some kind of meeting, they were serving a meal there, i got in line, then someone that was selling stuff asked me to watch there register for a few minutes because they got called away. so i did.
then i got back in the line, there was not much food left, mostly crumbs.
then i remember eating a light bulb......

end of dream

any interpetations?

thank you and God bless
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Val,
Please consider with prayer.

I believe this dream may be the Holy Spirit saying that as you are hungry seeking Him and offer to help serve other ministries that you will seem to come in too late to be fed, however what the Spirit may be wanting to but in your belly is illumination/revelation of Him.

Blessings,
Joy
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

Thank you Joy for the reply

could you explain a little more?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I dreamed i was going to some kind of meeting, they were serving a meal there, i got in line,

Seeing this as a meeting where the Word of God is the food. You are desiring to be fed so you get in line.
then someone that was selling stuff asked me to watch there register for a few minutes because they got called away. so i did.
Seeing this as a helps type ministry, you helped a person in need and that is service to the Lord.

then i got back in the line, there was not much food left, mostly crumbs.
Seeing this as when you finally got to where the Word was being served the meeting was about over and you may have only got to participate in a small part.
then i remember eating a light bulb......
I see this part as you consuming the Light of the Holy Spirit and as you do this you will be given enlightment and/or revelation.

Hope that helps.
Blessings,
Joy
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I've had LOADS of dreams exactly the same, wake up feeling frantic for food. Sometimes I think it might have to do with fellowship as well since eating is such a fellowship orientated thing.
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

Thank you both !

God bless you !

:)