ex dream

Archives for 2008
chica4christ
Gold Member

ex dream

Post by chica4christ »

I had a dream that my ex-husband kept showing up to my parents house for no reason. He kept making excuses to show up and I was living there and felt it was to see me rather than my parents. At one point i told him, why are you here and why do you keep coming back? You are remarried. He said nothing and put his head down.

In real life, my ex and I divorced in may of 07 and he just recently remarried. I had a dream before he remarried that the Lord spoke clear and loud if he remarried that God would not bless the marriage, that he needed to forgive me and come back to me. God was preparing me and I just found out last week he remarried.

Blessings,
Stephani
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

I do not have an interp but just a statement. My ex and I separated in 1985. For many years I had dreams about my ex, with different aspects. Sometimes he wanted to come back but mostly I had a lot of anger in them. Finally God set me free and I did not have one for years. Just recently though my ex was diagnosed with cancer. A few weeks afterward I had a dream where my ex said "I want you at the surgery". Not sure what that meant, maybe it was just what I wanted him to say. However, he had the surgery this week and I was not there. It went well though.
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

Thanks forhim for your input.

Stephani
mschosen1

your ex

Post by mschosen1 »

i saw this and thought i would share although it is late. Was this your first husband and were you his first wife?
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

Yes, we were both each others first spouses.
talitha

Post by talitha »

This is what I'm getting - your ex coming back to your parents' house represents thoughts of him coming back to your heart (I'm having trouble expressing this for some reason, sorry), and shows that there are soul-ties there which now need to be broken, since he's remarried. It's time to release him. I know I say that rather easily, but it's not that easy. I pray that you will find the strength in Christ to do what needs to be done.

bless you
tal
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

do you have any insight to this dream Talitha?

Thanks and God Bless,
Stephani

viewtopic.php?p=62367&highlight=#62367
talitha

Post by talitha »

I just read it - and yeah, I would say that some ties do need to be broken spiritually in order to really free you up - especially now that you are interested in this new guy. :) Can't help feeling that the Lord is working on restoring what you lost - but not in the way that you had thought.....

bless you
tal