airplanes crashing

Archives for 2008
lovetheLord

airplanes crashing

Post by lovetheLord »

My mom had this dream and asked me about it but I don't know. Maybe someone else will hear something from God about this. I thought I knew but I don't have any confirmation in my spirit.

She dreamed that she was back at her home where she grew up in South Carolina and she was in a passenger van. Her mom was driving (who died 24 years ago & she was very strong in faith) and one of my mom's sisters was in the van and also a friend who she knew growing up. The van was full but she didn't know who the others were.

They were driving down the old country road that lead up to her mom's house. BTW her mom never could drive and had no drivers license. But she was going slow and steady down the road. My mom said she saw a big commercial jet flying very low and then it turned around & came back toward them from behind. It looked like it was going to crash. My mom started getting louder telling her mom to drive faster and the plane landed on the road behind them. It started breaking up and she could see the rear of the plane flipping over the front and that it would land on the van. She asked her mom to go faster again and her mom assured her that everything would be ok.

Then my mom saw another commercial jet doing the same thing - coming down out of the sky to crash. They got to her mom's house and they all stood outside relieved to have survived but worried too because they all knew it was a terrorist attack. End

I asked my mom what color the planes were but she didn't remember. I asked her to try and she said probably silver, because aren't they all? So I don't know if silver would be correct. She said their van was a tan color.

Thanks.
LTL
louisemlc48
Silver Member

Post by louisemlc48 »

Often women in a dream represent the church. In this dream I believe the Lord was showing her that God is going to protect His people from these attacks. Terrorists will invade this country one day soon, but God will protect those who are His if we stay close to him and not get in fear. The grandmother who was driving was not fearful, and trusting in God, so that is why everybody made it home safely. God wants us to trust Him 100%.
RebMel
Bronze Member

Post by RebMel »

Hi.

This dream spoke to me very strongly, but it will be up to your mother to confirm as to whether it is correct.

I feel that the van was a vehicle of rapture and the planes coming down was the world crashing as we are taken away.

I feel this because your grandmother (your mother's mother) is deceased irl and was very strong in the spirit. She is driving your mother and those with her home -- our real home.

The planes are coming down, and your mother is asking your grandmother to speed up, and she can see the planes crashing behind her. I imagine that we all feel as though the rapture isn't coming quickly enough or fast enough, and it will seem like a near escape.

Hope this helps.

In Christ,
Rebecca