HUGE plane crashes into me!

Archives for 2008
Yolanda
Diamond Member

HUGE plane crashes into me!

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom!!! I had this dream about a week ago and did not think very much of it at first... but this AM it dropped back into my mind:

I was outside standing beside my car (I believe I was getting ready to go somewhere) and I heard a sound above me - it was an absolutely HUGE aircraft flying through the clouds. I commented to someone else about how big the aircraft was. Then, the plane looked like it turned around in the sky and began to fall toward the earth - it was travelling fast and coming directly at me! I tried to move toward my car to get out of the way but it fell right on me - I woke up right at the impact. I heard it hit the ground!

Shalom!!!
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

I wonder if there's a new role or responsibility you suppose to assume( new ministry). The powers be are fighting against this call.
How's your ministry been doing?

Stay under His wings and you will find refuge.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Perhaps this is about a major ministry or type of ministry that is about to crash. The consequences could directly effect you, but you will be supernaturally preserved when you "wake up" to what is actually happening.
...that I might know Him...
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

perhaps the Lord is sending his spirit from the heavenlies to rest on you :lol:

I pray so
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Thank you all for your replies... I will take these things into consideration and keep them before God... it is just so interesting that in other dreams where things fall, I am able to get away... this one fell at an angle right toward me! I've had dreams where I watch crashes and I am usually working in a medical facility and I am afraid that they are going to bring badly mauled people to be helped... I am always SO scared of what I am going to see in those dreams! :D Daddy will let me know, lol... Shalom!!!
Yolanda 8)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi Yolanda! Blessings..
Just wondered if you ever seen the interpretation to any of the others that you dreamed of?

Here are a few things that I seen..pitch whatever does not witness with you.
I was outside standing beside my car (I believe I was getting ready to go somewhere)
Preparation: You are in transition and preparation
I heard a sound above me - it was an absolutely HUGE aircraft flying through the clouds. I commented to someone else about how big the aircraft was.
Revelation: You are seeing what is about to come. A ministry or move of God that is really BIG!
Then, the plane looked like it turned around in the sky and began to fall toward the earth - it was travelling fast and coming directly at me!
Manifestation: A directional change in the spirit causes this move of God/Ministry to impact the earth and you are/will be in the path that it comes. Seeing this as something that is coming quickly!
I tried to move toward my car to get out of the way but it fell right on me - I woke up right at the impact. I heard it hit the ground!
Seeing this as you being apprehensive about this coming move...maybe because of fear of the outcome..but none the less, you will be a part of this and it will impact the world around you.

I felt this was a powerful dream and a positive one..But please continue to pray and ask for confirmation...and discard this if it does not bring confirmation to you.
Love,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

(((WFH)))

Shalom! First of all, the other crash dreams: as I have sought God about them, I believe He has been speaking to me of some type of healing in the lives of others... I think the injured bodies of the ones in the crashes represented how mauled some poeple are on the inside and I think that my fear was being unsure of whether I could help them... feeling inadequate (??) to a degree...

...I have such a soft spot for those who are hurting and I tend to be able to pick up on it whether they speak up or not... especially those who have been hurt in churches, for some reason... and I guess the fear comes in because you want to help people without seeming like you are speaking against anyone or any ministry...

I definitely did not feel a negative tone to the dream... the impact startled me awake, but I did not see it as negative (like you stated). It was definitely targeting me, lol, and I was definitely caught off guard! :) It totally bears witness with my spirit... how exciting! Shalom and love you!!! :)
Yolanda 8)
afterhisheart

Airplane Crash

Post by afterhisheart »

I had a dream of an airplane crashing into me last Friday night. It was so real I woke straight up out of bed and my heart was pounding and I was breathing heavily. It happened within the first hour of being asleep.
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

WOW - that is interesting that you had a similar dream at about the same time I did... I would not have thought another would have a dream so similar...
Yolanda 8)
afterhisheart

Post by afterhisheart »

I was standing in our church thrift store in my dream and we heard an airplane overhead. It seemed like we were in a landing zone and this was a routine thing that would happen. It kept getting louder and louder and the wind was blowing straight at us. One guy shouted, "Get Down! This one is different!" The walls collapsed and the next thing I knew I was being pushed across the ground and all I could see was dust and airplane parts. I knew I was going to die and I started saying, "Jesus, Jesus, I love you Jesus!" because I wanted that to be the first thing He heard when I saw Him.
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

WOW - have you received any interp on this one? If not, and you would like some, I suggest you post it under its own thread back to this room... that way more people will see it and possibly respond. :D

I am interested to know what interps you may receive! Love you!!!
Yolanda 8)
afterhisheart

Post by afterhisheart »

Thanks. I just did.