Swimming Pool Dream

Archives for 2008
LJS123

Swimming Pool Dream

Post by LJS123 »

Hello All,

This was a very short dream, but I'm feeling that it is from God.

I am getting into a swimming pool with my husband. There's no one else in there. As we're getting in, I notice that the water is black. I say to my husband, "what happened to the blue water?". We get in anyway and I'm just so baffled by the color of the water. I just keep looking at it wondering how it turned black.

Any thoughts, feelings?

Love, LJS
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wondering if the swimming pool could be symbolic of a place or situation that you and hubby are moving into that you both thought was going to be refreshing, fun, enjoyable but it starts to look dark, confusing, or maybe even unclear if that is what you are to be doing?

Wondering if this dream is showing you that you both need to pray about something that you are about to or already have moved into?

Just some thoughts.
If it doesn't help please discard.
Love you,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
LJS123

Post by LJS123 »

There is something that we may have to take on that will change our lives. We will need to be in prayer about this.

Thank you.

Lots of love and blessings.