In the Dessert with a Camel.

Archives for 2008
hisbeauty4ashes

In the Dessert with a Camel.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Hi precious ones.

This is an interesting dream please bear with me as I am trying to remember the whole thing.

Dream,

I was sent to the dessert for some type of training. I found this old car in the middle of the dessert that was abandoned and did not run at all. I used this old car to sleep in. My first night in the dessert this baby Camel came to where I was sleeping in this car, at first I was afraid of it because I had never been close to a Camel and know nothing about them. This little baby Camel came up to my car at night and he put his little head on my chest and slept there like that and it kept me warm and comfortable and some how I felt safe with this little Camel. Every night this Camel slept with his head on my chest through the car window. One night wolves came and tried to attack me through the car I was sleeping in and the camel stayed right there. Then I went for a walk and all of a sudden a Giraffe fell and its long body landed on me and my neck and I could not breath cause it was so heavy on me I thought I was going to die. Some how I got out from under the dead Giraffe.Then the next thing I know in this dessert my little baby Camel was growing up and the bigger he got the more he had to lay his head on my chest at night to sleep through the top of the car because he had gotten so big. Then I was told my dessert time is over by a messenger. I was glad to leave the dessert but I was sad because I would miss my Camel friend and I did not want to leave him behind.

Now this is a dream so different then any other dream I ever had. I felt like this was a Safari dream. lol!
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Don't Camels store up huge amounts of Water???
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

HisBeauty...
In the desert or wilderness is where we truly get to know Jesus. In the desert or hard places we can cast all our burdens on Him for He careth for us. We come to totally depend on Him for all our needs. Camels are beasts of burdens.
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
hisbeauty4ashes

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

I sense this Camel was one who carried the burdens for me as you see in the context of the dream. Camels survive in the dessert and can go long periods with out water. In the Bible they carry things on their backs and they are used also for Transportation. So in this case this Camel I believe was the Lord helping me through the dessert times.

Thanks for your insight dear one.

God Bless
Jeanie