Strangers trying to break in to house

Archives for 2008
luvjc4ever

Strangers trying to break in to house

Post by luvjc4ever »

I had a dream last night that was like a story and not like some dreams that don't make since. I am wondering what this all means. I pray that someone will have discernment on this dream.

My younges son who is 23 years old was in our living room with two dogs. One belongs to my older son and the other was a collie that my younger son was dogsitting for a friend. My husband left on an errand and while he was gone a group of strangers came to a side door. Before we knew they were coming the collie started barking to let us know. We then saw a group of stangers at the door who yelled to let them in. I knew that they were trying to break in so I yelled back you better leave or I will call the police. Well the ran back to their vehicles. We looked out the front window and saw a white van with a white Plymouth Valiant car leaving in a hurry. I wrote down the tag number of the van and all I can remember is the last four numbers of 3926. The one car shot a gun out of the car toward our house and I knew they were very mad they could not get in our house to steal our belongings. We called the police who came later and agreed that these people were up to no good. My husband came back while the police was there and that was the end of the dream. Sorry this was so long but it was so detailed not like my normal nonsensical dreams so I feel there is something in there that should mean something. :?: God bless you all and thank you for listening.
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

God is revealing that the enemy is going to try to come through a place of familiarity (side door). The words you speak have power! The mere mention of calling the police (Jesus!) sent them scurrying. Target your prayers to cancel the plans of the enemy!

Jhn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I was thinking along the same lines, keep your spiritual eyes and ears open and do not fear becuase God's perfect love cast out all fear and we have to strengthen ourselves with His truth. Look for scriptures that will comfort you and increase your faith so that fear will not try to creap in. Fear may very well be the thing that tries to come in the side door if this is something the Lord has delivered you from. We will have things come at us that will try to produce fear and it is normal to feel fear but we just cannot ride the train by speaking out of fear to fuel it or talk in a defeated way. If we speak out the word and truth of God to any situation we are victorious....no matter what, the Lord is our protector and defender. He always prepares us by giving us insights and dreams so that we can lift these things up in prayer. God is soooo good!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12