Elephant dreams

Archives for 2008
cbass
Silver Member

Elephant dreams

Post by cbass »

What do these dreams mean? I had two dreams about an elephant, two nights in a row:
1st night I was driving my car down a country side road were there were lots of trees, I looked to my right and a monster elephant way huger than the trees was running my way and i got a bit fearful that it was gonna crush me but then I woke up.

2nd night I dreamt I was climing stairs at my church. There must have been a big event because the church was packed with people,, barely any walking room. I had 2 young hispanic girls with me (i am white) but I was unable for some reason to carry the girls up the stairs. The older of the two girls was carrying a box of food. As I was just getting to the top of the stairs I looked back to make sure the girls were still with me but they werent! I got a bit concerned but then I saw a big puppet elephant (kinda like snuphalupakis from the sesame street) climbing the stairs, the older of the two girls was riding on the elephants back and the man under the costume handed me the younger of the two.

Thats it........ any thoughts? :?:
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Hmmm...just talking off the top of my head here...maybe He wants to bring you to a new level or a new ministry and someone is going to help you get there that you might be afraid of at first, but will turn out to be ok?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."