Harmless black dog turns into a friend's little brother

Archives for 2008
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Harmless black dog turns into a friend's little brother

Post by lynnjl83 »

I had this dream last night;

I was at a youth convention and i saw a old friend. The funny thing was that we were dressed alike. Then the next day we were dressed alike again. He was looking at me wondering why I was dressed like him. I wanted to tell him that i wasn't trying to do it on purpose. He then changed his clothes so we weren't matching.
He walked past me and he said hello. I was very reluctant to say hello, but did after a few seconds of standing there. I kept thinking that "you hurt me in the past and why are u talking to me now?" Then I walked inside a house, which was my grandparents' house when they were alive.

My two sisters, my sister's friend, and 2 dogs(one black and the other golden color) were in the dining room eatting. I sat down and joined them. We finished the food and started to take the dishes in the kitchen to clean. The golden color dog left and went somewhere, but the black dog followed us into the kitchen.

I didn't want him in there or in the dining room so I did the dog whisperer(be assertive and make him leave even if he tries to get aggresive) thing to him. He growled at me and I stepped towards him to show him I wasn't afraid and he immediately submitted.
We got the dishes done, and the black dog tried to come in again. I stepped in his way and tapped him, like the dog whisperer shows you to get the dogs attention. When I did that, the dog turned into my sister's friend's little brother. In the dream he looks like he's 13 or 14, but IRL he's 17.

I had scratched him when I tapped him so I said I was sorry and gave him a hug. He was harmless and just wanted some affection. He kind of clung to me from then on. His mom walks past me and points to me, telling me that he really respects me now.

I then start talking to him and he tells me that he has never been to church and he doesn't know what ministry means. I tell him I'm going to take him to one of the youth services at the conference that day. He becomes real excited. I'm wondering why his sister never told him about the Lord because she's always with my sisters and I when we go to any church event. Dream ends

Any insight?
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33