My mother dies unexpectedly

Archives for 2008
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

My mother dies unexpectedly

Post by lynnjl83 »

This is another dream from this morning:

My mother had suddenly died. IRL she's not sick or anything. My sister, Krystal and I were the only 2 out of her 4 children to attend the funeral. We were crying and extremely sad and shocked. It didn't really hit me until after the funeral that she was gone. I broke down and cried. A friend was there to console me, but nothing could take the pain away. I woke up really sad.

IRL my mother is a christian, so I don't think this is talking about her sinful nature dying. I may be wrong though. Any insights?
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom! I wonder if your mother in the dream is representative of something else, like a local church body or group of believers... this is from Susan Riddle's website:
Mother: Church; Jerusalem; charity and love; comfort; Holy Spirit; meddler; mother herself; spiritual mother; teacher; tremendously evil end time apostate church. (Gal. 4: 26; Gen. 3: 20; Ps. 87: 5-6; Rev. 17: 5; Hos. 2: 2, 5; Prov. 31; Rom. 16: 13; Ez. 23: 2; Jer. 50: 12)
Maybe this can open up some more revelation on the dream. ANother thing to consider would be to think of what your mother represents to you... just some thoughts... Shalom!
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!