Foggy night...Then the wind began to blow

Archives for 2008
manicmusician
Bronze Member

Foggy night...Then the wind began to blow

Post by manicmusician »

I was in my home, the same home as IRL, and had the feeling that there was a problem in the forest about a mile down the road. It was something that really irked me, something I felt strongly that I needed to go and take care of.

I headed out on foot. It was pitch black and dense with fog. I was only able to see a limited distance. I hurried down the road, as I said on foot, over the ridge and down through the winding curves, as this is the IRL road, and when I got to the place where I felt the problem was, it was too foggy to see anything. I felt powerless, very much wanting to fix this problem I sensed, whatever it was, but unable to see clearly to do anything.

I came back to my house. When I got back home, I stood in my front yard facing the direction of where I sensed this problem to be, looking in that direction wishing I were able to do something. It was so foggy that I could barely even see out to the road in front of my house. Then, I began to hear the wind howling through the tops of the trees, gradually getter stronger. It was a little creepy sounding at first, but I remember thinking "This wind will blow this fog right out of here and I'll be able to see what's going on."

That was the end.

I remember being somewhat fearless in this dream, as it didn't bother me to go on foot in pitch black night and dense fog deep into isolated woods and get to the bottom of whatever was going on, not knowing how dangerous this "problem" might be.