are you getting the same interpretation I did?

Archives for 2008
cbass
Silver Member

are you getting the same interpretation I did?

Post by cbass »

Ok,, the other night I had a dream about an old friend from high school that I havent seen or spoken too in ages. She is a friend of mine via facebook so when I had this dream and felt I knew what it meant I sent it to her with the interpretation. She responded back very disturbed like I scared her,,,, I was wondering if you could read the dream and interpretation and mabey let me know if you were seeing it the same way I did.
THE DREAM:
(ok,, so one of the gifts God has given me is dreams. I get really cool dreams,, some of them are prophetic,, some are warnings, some are given to me so i'll pray.
Well last night I had a dream about you. If im off and it doesnt pertain to you then please disregard everything im about to say.
Ok,, in my dream I got word that you had died, my heart was broken and I began to cry. So I went to your home to give my best to your family. I flew in a helicopter to your home. I saw your house. It was a huge red brick home, with a gorgeous green yard, very well taken care of. On either side of the home a fountain was erected in honor of you. These fountains shot water in a an arch formation (as a rainbow would arch across the sky) over the house to the other side. so you had an arch of water going over the house from the right to the left,, and one from the left to the right. ( I wish I could draw you a picture). In the process of being there and meeting all the people there to honor your memory I met your husband. ( you had a husband in my dream, are you married?) Your husband said to me, " she was pregnant and she was just beginning to feel the baby kick!" I was sadden'd to hear this new. Thats where my dream ended.)

Ok,, in my heart this is what I feel the dream meant but if it is not confirmed in your spirit then please disreguard it.
I think this was a call for me to pray for you( which I have been) I know that pregnancy in dreams usually means someone has a ministry birthing inside of them. In this dream you even began to feel the kick and the movement of the ministry. But You had died. which makes me think mabey you have a ministry birthing in you but you feel like you wanna give up,, or mabey something has happened to break your heart and make you wanna give up on this ministry.
I believe the huge red brick home represented your ministry. it was a gorgeous home with lush greengrass. green means prosperity, and brick to me represents sturdiness. These fountains that were shooting over your house I believe were the fountains of living water, The Holy Spirit covering your ministry.
I know for me a helicopter represents an emergecy vehicle that gets me there fast,,, so this is an urgent call to prayer so that your ministry will not die, for the Holy Spirit is in it, covering it.

So,,, all that to say,,, dont be discouraged, stay strong,,, for you are pregnant with a ministry that is anointed by God! In Jesus Name!!!!

I will continue praying for you Cathy! You are a beautiful person! Blessings on you and your ministry!

Thanks
Cindie Bass
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Why was she scared? What did she say about it (if I'm not intruding)...

FYI - The name Cathy means pure... hmmm... Purity has/will die...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

gee I dunno, if somebody sent me a dream that I was dying I would show some concern too. :shock: Some dreams are not to be shared with others unless you are totally for sure that the Lord wants you to share it with them for a blessing, or you for sure have the Lord's intrepretation on the dream.

in Christ,
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

yeah,, she was'nt happy,, but as you read I explained it was not a physical death,,, whatever,,, i guess i just need to learn how to not be so straight forward,,,, Oh well,,,, thanks though
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Chalk it up to learning, and pray for restoration of the relationship.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Here is an excerpt from the book Growing in the Prophetic - Mike Bickle pg173

Lessons Learned

Carelessly interpreted prophetic revelation can cause chaos in someone's life. Over time we have gained insight about the administration of prophetic ministry. In that learning process, however, we have naively allowed some unfortunate things to happen. One situation was the result of a wrong interpretation being applied to an authentic prophetic revelation, and it turned into a pastoral nightmare. I happened to be out of town that morning, which is not to say that it wouldn't have occurred if I had been there. One of the prophetic ministers received a word from the Lord for a man in our congregation. This man was horrified as the prophetic minister publically shared that he had no integrity in his finances. When I returned, I went to the prophetic minister and asked him exactly what he had seen. He told me that he had seen a dark cloud over the area of the man's finances. He interpreted this to mean that the man was stealing money, but his interpretation was totally wrong! What actually happened was that soon after this prophecy, the man's business partner embezzled a large sum of money from him. The prophetic word was a warning to the man to watch out for someone who might steal money from him, but it was mistakenly pronounced as a judgement against him. The brother has humiliated publicly by the prophetic word and a resulting shadow as temporarily cast over his integrity.

in Christ,
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

cbass,

(((cbass))), welcome to learning :wink:
Sometimes death in a dream means the end of a situation or circumstance, which is really what you said to the friend. Also sometimes a friend in a dream can be symbolic of ourselves, especially if the names, initials, or personalities are the same. Just throwing that out there.

I've learned the hard way to be sure I am to release the dream or word before I do. Keep praying for Cathy.

I think your interp was good, I would maybe pray about the house being her church, maybe a place to honor women but not to allow them to do much in the church. - Just some thoughts.

Blessings,
Joy
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

BJ... Thanks for sharing that book... I've been trying to soak up as many good books on the prophetic that are "spririt approved"! I'll have to look that one up!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

thanks for all your wisdom guys! I have to tell you, after i started reading your replies,, I felt so bad,, worse than before,, so then that night I had the most wonderful dreams! they were more of snapshot dreams, just real quick, and after each dream The lord would explain to me what they meant, each dream was an encouragement that I was doing well, and i was learning to walk in Gods anointing. I even saw myself playing innocently in this real white, pure dusty snow, It was in my socks and i was able to stay in it and play, it didnt get so cold that I had to get out. it was awesome.
N E way just wanted to thank all of you for wisdom and understanding.