japanese mortal combat

Archives for 2008
cbass
Silver Member

japanese mortal combat

Post by cbass »

My brother had this dream,, he says he never remembers his dreams so he thought it odd that he remembered this on. any thoughts?

I dreamed that I was playing video games. I started playing a boxing game, then all of a sudden it switched to a Japanese Mortal Kombat type game. The weird part is that I wasn't using a controller. I was just moving my fingers and it new what I was doing.
What do you think this means??!! ;)
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

I thought of the scripture that says, "Blessed be Jehovah my rock who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight." Psalm 144:1.

Japanese mortal combat I think would symbolize spiritual warfare. Anyway, in my dreams Asian warriors have been depicted in times of great personal warfare. I think it's a symbol of ancient powers. Perhaps the dreamer is being called to fight in the spirit, and mortal combat like fighting for the souls of men?

I would also think the fact that the fight was portrayed on a screen is like watching it occur in the spirit as it is happening, and not in the natural.

There is probably deeper revelation about fighting with the fingers...someone on the board may have this.

God bless, hope it helps!
KSE
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3