Birthing on a Toilet

Archives for 2008
keilani
Site Moderator

Birthing on a Toilet

Post by keilani »

Woke up with this dream:

I was in a hospital wing because I felt it was time for delivery (IRL, I am not pregnant). The nurse came in to check on me and said, "Oh, this baby is not coming yet" so they let me be and went about their other duties. I wandered around the hall in front of the room. After some time, I felt more fluids (sorry--gross I know) beginning to drip and I knew I had to go sit on the toiled to drain. (I've never had my water break naturally so I wasn't aware that this release of fluids in my dream was my water breaking.)

Anyway, I turned to go back into the room and noticed someone standing 2 doors down watching me who was trying to tell me it wasn't my time yet. He seemed kind of "shadowy". I ignored him and went into the room, walked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. As I sat and "drained" (for lack of a better word), I heard the Lord say "You are having the baby."

I thought He meant, "you ARE having the baby" despite the nurses saying it wasn't time. So I agreed with Him and said, "Yes, I am!". Once I felt sufficiently drained of all that fluid, I got up off the toilet. I decided to look back down to see what had come out and that was when I saw a tiny baby in the bottom of the toilet.

I was shocked and horrified. I immediately reached into the toilet, careful to support the baby's head and neck gently. The baby was lifeless and it's face blank. I wanted to cry and scream initially because the baby looked so much like a miniature version of my daughter. But my spirit man rose up and I pulled the emergency cord that hung from the ceiling and down in front of the toilet.

Then, I walked from the bathroom into the birthing room area and I put the baby close up to my face as I stroked over it's heart softly with my thumb and I began to speak in tongues over it. Two nurses came in (the former was the nurse from earlier) and I opened my hands to present the baby to her. Now, instead of a blank look my baby had a peaceful, content smile on it's lips. The nurse looked doubtfully at the baby as I offered my baby to her. Then she said, "Oh I don't think we can take the baby" meaning it was dead, there was nothing more we can do to help.

I insisted so she reached out to take my baby but before she left, I touched her on the upper arm and said, "Please promise me one thing--that you will pray as you work on the baby." She nodded once without a word and then left the room.

Any Spirit-led thoughts on ANY portion of this dream would be appreciated! Be blessed to overflowing!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

keilani,
I am seeing this dream as the Lord letting you know that no matter how small or early your ministry is that He is the One that says when your ministry begins. I believe the Holy Spirit has given the dream to encourage you and to let you know to ask others to be prayerful regarding the ministry and for you to be encouraged to ask for help and prayer. It may be that some recognize you are to have a ministry but they don't see the delivery date as soon as it is.

Blessings,
Joy
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

AGREED! Mahalo for your words of wisdom; I receive that completely! Please agree with me that His will be done and always in His timing!

Be blessed to overflowing sister!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.