Number Eleven & Superman

Archives for 2008
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Number Eleven & Superman

Post by zadokpriest »

In this dream I was with my son and where were in a hotel.

His father was superman but had turned wicked.

My son and I were waiting for his father - we where standing on a ledge in a hotel building.

His father was on the other side (looking like superman).

He attacked US - his intentions was to destroy ME.

However, he went through us and disappeared.

However, he was still looking for us and was after us.

In the hotel was two HUGE jars that contained frog like people.

One of them said something to me - I don't recall what.

My son and I where running, looking to hide and escape as well as wait. (not sure what if we where waiting for his father or not)

We ran outside of the hotel, looking to catch a train.

I asked my son if he wanted to go to my mothers house or my house in Delaware.

We both agreed my house was the safest place to be.

However, we had to go back to our hotel room, which was on 11th street and the room was on the 11th floor.

My son's father (wicked superman) was destroying the city. Caose had erupted in the city - hard to explain just know that there was MUCH confusion and decadence in the city of Philadelphia.

End of Dream

Zadok
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Zadok,

I personally feel that this dream has to do with the battle you are going through with your sons father right now. One source I have has 11 as the number of judgment, and double 11's would mean sure and coming judgment. That is also why all the discussions about people seeing 11:11 on the clock meaning Jesus is coming back soon, because when he comes back to take his church home, he is also coming back in judgment of the world. Of course evil superman in the dream is the strong man or the enemy which wants to have power over you or hurt you, but no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Hotel ledge to me represents a temporary dangerous position, your out in the open on a ledge so to speak. Not sure on the frog people part of the dream, but it seems demonic to me, at least your not listening to what they have to say which is good. Also, to me philiadephia not only represents a place you are familiar with in real life, but it is Greek for brotherly love which is being attacked. There needs to be a Christian response in true genuine love of Christ to break this. Hope all this helps.

in Christ,
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

BJ this helps tremendously!!

Interesting what you shared about Philadelphia.

In the dream my son and I both agreed that Philadelphia was NOT a safe place to run too and hide.

In fact we both felt that Delaware was the safest place.

Anythoughts.

With regards to the frog people - I agree it was demonic in nature, hence why I ignored what he/it was saying, made not of it being in the hotel and just kept running.

Thank you!

Zadok