Ancient Training Grounds and Proverbs, Gods People

Archives for 2008
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Post by Humblesteps »

Blessings to all,

Last night I had a dream, I woke up about 9:30pm because I was doing some bible studies and took a brake to rest my eyes and dream this: I was reading Leviticuts notes. Unrelated to dream.

I am walking with a person thoughtout my whole dream leaning but embracing his shoulder throughout the whole dream walking step by step with my head on his shoulder. We are walking through this training grounds where people are paired up and dressed in Oriental garments. I see many and we are walking pass two and one has a black gee on (I am not a martial arts person). I stare at him and know he's a master and his face transforms to someone I know, but I keep walking then turn and wonder why I looked back but all along this person is like carrying me through towards the mountain. I then realize we are wearing the same attire but very bright white and I know I am walking with the master of all. Once on the second level of the mountain. He tells me, "In ones life (He calls me by my name) and I miss one part beause I realize its the Lord, the Ancient of days is that a correct titile?? yes, I think. He then tells me 1, 22, 23 because I now am focusing on my dream more and I think he said, "It's about making right choices" and I had notice the people on the earth there training like were in training and I then think Ancient Proverbs? I awake and realize He gave me scipture Prov. 1:22, 23 and its for me and about the people, can someone explain it to me thanks. The last verse shook me in a holy good way.

Bless you all!
We go up to the second level and I
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Post by Humblesteps »

Blessings,

I just wanted to add that I did research and now understand my dream and this is what it means to me.

Ancient of days : is the Lord Daniel 7:9
(We were walking close step by step): He sticks closer then a friend -the Lord Proverbs 18:24
The book of Proverbs: It is about the Knowledge of Wisdom in my bible it's titled " The beginning of Knowledge - The call of Wisdom"
Embracing the person: Embracing the Lord - trusting and walking with Him.
The Master of the Art" word play for the Lord is Thee Master of all.
As Carrying me through the training grounds: He is able to see me through and is there for me all the way and for His people.
New training grounds: a place of learning -something new in the believers walk.
The Book of Proverbs itself is The invitation and instruction of wisdom: how important it is.
He called me by my name: the Lord - pay attention
Words: In ones life...It's about choices - the importance to choose what is correct and best.
Words of Scripture: I will make my words known to you - He is still speaking to those who will hear.
During Service today there was a small performance and there was one individual who resembled dressed as those in trainning grounds in my dream with the sash "red" as I saw all the people from the second level of the mountain the Lord had brought me through and the message was very relevant.

Would anyone know what the significance of going up to the second level to sit with the Lord be? Just a curious thought. Thanks for those who read the post. It's okay, if no one had anything to share :)

His Dreams upon you all, God bless!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Ephesians 2:5-7 (King James Version)

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Symbolically, the second level may mean you have moved up a place in the Spirit. As in a new understanding and/or anointing.

Blessings,
Joy
talitha

Post by talitha »

How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity?
For scorners delight in their scorning,
And fools hate knowledge.
Turn at my rebuke;
Surely I will pour out my spirit on you;
I will make my words known to you.

Proverbs 1:22-23

awesome - and awesome night-vision!
praise the Lord
tal
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Post by Humblesteps »

Blessings Joy2Dream and Talitha,

Joy2Dream: Thank you, for the wonderful scriptures!! and for explaining about the second level.

Talitha: Thank you, for the scripture quote. I also found out that the name Charlie (who was the person I thought I was walking with) was the other persons head trainer before I realized it was the Lord, very "clever" of the Lord :wink: to get His point through! HE is amazing and loves us so much!! The name Charlie means: Free Man. The other persons face transformed name is Luis: I think its Worrier something, something I would not pass by the enemy trying to war against Gods people, the Lord rebuke him, in Jesus name. Thanks for sharing your views.

Wishing you an abundance of Godly dreams/revelations to you and those in this board!!