Silver glitter explosion

Archives for 2008
keilani
Site Moderator

Silver glitter explosion

Post by keilani »

Aloha! I had a dream/vision early today. Wasn't fully asleep since I could hear the tv but this is what I saw:

I was standing next to my 3 yr old son in our living room. I made him sit of the floor and then handed him a simply wrapped gift box. I looked away for a second and then went to sit down next to him. Like any normal child he got excited at the prospect of a gift but instead of tearing into it like he would normally do, he began to shake it up and down forcefully. All of a sudden there was this huge explosion and out of the box came beautiful silver glitter.

I woke up and thought I was dreaming about what was on tv but there was a cooking show on!

Oh, as a side note, I just remembered this morning that my son's nickname--Waiwai means wealthy.

Appreciate any insight you get from the Spirit! Mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

This is from the Tehilla website...

Silver:See Colors (Gray). Understanding; knowledge; purity; cleanliness; redemption; idolatry; Words of God; promises of God; worldly knowledge; cleansed and ready for use; very precious to God; used as betrayal; furnace of adversity. (Proverbs 2: 3-4; Ex. 26: 19; Gen. 37: 28; Judges 17: 4; 1 Kings 7: 51; Ez. 7: 19-20; Matt. 26: 15; Is. 1: 22; Acts 19: 24; 1 Cor. 3: 12; Job 28: 1; Ps. 12: 6)

I was just listening to a podcast today that said saphire dust appeared all over Joshua Mills in a speaking engagement. They were saying that the blue represented foundational work being poured out... Very interesting...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Awesome! Mahalo sister!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

What an awesome dream!!
The only thing I thought of was "Stirring/Shaking" the gifts up inside of you. Not sure if the dream is actually about you or your son but it seems that instead of them coming out of the package so to speak, quickly, they are being stirred up and when they do come forth they willl explode!

Powerful dream!!
Love you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Mahalo WFH! Yes, I do believe that and that an explosion of blessings are coming our way!
***More To Come***

NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I had confirmation that silver meant restoration...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yes, sister, He has been speaking to me about restoring things that have been taken!! Mahalo for that:)
***More To Come***