I need help with this dream please

Archives for 2008
Pure Motives

I need help with this dream please

Post by Pure Motives »

I had this dream the other night & it has my spirit pretty uneasy & i really need some help with this, i was on this very busy street it was alot of people around and there was this brown dog that really liked me and it would jump on me and follow me everywhere, I was thinking why does dog like me so much, I thought it was cute that the dog liked me so much well in a split second the dog got hit by a car and it died well when the dog died I was very sad because I thought the dog really liked me and favored me then I started to laugh cause I was happy for the time that I shared with the dog then I looked down the same busy street and I saw this big brown horse it fell down and died so then I was in this stairway and there was this dead girl and she said to me this is how I died and this is who killed me and she said I had a baby and I said to her what happened to the baby and she said the guy who killed me took my baby. Can you please help me with this?????
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Praying for revelation to come.
Joy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome to the board. God Bless you.

My first thoughts on the dream are a mudering spirit that you are finding out about. Hopefully somebody else will have an interpretation for you.

in Christ,
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

well feel free to disregard if it's not meaningful to your situation.

DOG: burden or a commitment to something lost or taken away

HORSE:support or assistance suppose to be coming also lost

GIRL: a relationship suffering damage, it been breaking down.
More so LOST seems to be playing significantly.

Stay bless.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I had this dream the other night & it has my spirit pretty uneasy & i really need some help with this, i was on this very busy street it was alot of people around and there was this brown dog that really liked me and it would jump on me and follow me everywhere, I was thinking why does dog like me so much, I thought it was cute that the dog liked me so much well in a split second the dog got hit by a car and it died well when the dog died I was very sad because I thought the dog really liked me and favored me then I started to laugh cause I was happy for the time that I shared with the dog

I am seeing the brown dog as someone who became a friend to you and then they were gone suddenly. It may be that either a ministry or work move caused them to be taken out of your life. I believe the death in the dreams are symbolic of an end of some things happening in your life.
then I looked down the same busy street and I saw this big brown horse it fell down and died
This may be symbolic of the same person the dog is but this horse I believe is representing wealth and/or power. This person/horse has also been removed from your life.

so then I was in this stairway and there was this dead girl and she said to me this is how I died and this is who killed me and she said I had a baby and I said to her what happened to the baby and she said the guy who killed me took my baby.
The stairway is a place of transition, you have the opportunity to either go up or down. I am seeing the girl as maybe being symbolic of yourself. The baby may be a mininstry you have and the guy is the adversary, satan.

Interp: I believe the Lord is showing you that you are in a place of transition in your ministry, you can take back what the enemy has stolen from you. I personally believe that people come and go in our lives and help to strenghten us, even though at the time it feels more like pain. The dog and horse have been in your life and now they are gone, I believe you are to take what you have learned from them and use it for your good. I believe the girl on the stairway with the baby/ministry gone is symbolic of you and where you are in your life now. The stairway is the Lord's way of showing you that you have the choice of either going up or down and that it was the enemy that is stealing the ministry and not Him.

Please pray over this interp and feel free to dismiss it if it does not bear witness to you.

Blessings,
Joy