Purse

Archives for 2008
SEER
Gold Member

Purse

Post by SEER »

I keep having dreams about my purse. At one point I recall getting two large checks and was standing in line waiting to cash the checks and noticed I had left my person somewhere else.

Then last night I dreamed about being in a public restroom and going into one of the stalls and realizing I had left my purse on the counter. I immediately realized I had left my purse and went to go and get it. I found the purse but the contents were gone. I knew that who ever was in the bathroom had to take my purse so I waited and saw this young lady who I take the contents of my purse. I knew she had taken my purse because something very personal was in my purse and she was holding it (my bra). She gave me some of the things back but I believed she had more so I chased after her with some security officers. I'm just wondering why so many dreams about my purse and it being lost.
SEER
Gold Member

Purse Cont.

Post by SEER »

On last night I had yet another dream about my purse. I had entered a restaurant and sat my purse down and could not remember where I had placed it. It seemed that I didn't have much worry about it. I looked for it but was not distraught. I even left the restaurant and return and asked a young lady had they found a purse. The young lady asked me to describe somethings about myself like (my hair, body etc.) but I thought she could look at me and see it was me. She then gave me my purse back and I searched through the purse to make sure everything was still inside. I was looking through all of these credit cards and some I don't even own was inside of my purse. I know that this dream regarding my purse means somethings because it keeps coming back almost every night.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I keep having dreams about my purse. At one point I recall getting two large checks and was standing in line waiting to cash the checks and noticed I had left my person somewhere else.
You have checks in your hand here so we know it's not about a lack of provision or favor
Then last night I dreamed about being in a public restroom and going into one of the stalls and realizing I had left my purse on the counter. I immediately realized I had left my purse and went to go and get it. I found the purse but the contents were gone. I knew that who ever was in the bathroom had to take my purse so I waited and saw this young lady who I take the contents of my purse. I knew she had taken my purse because something very personal was in my purse and she was holding it (my bra). She gave me some of the things back but I believed she had more so I chased after her with some security officers. I'm just wondering why so many dreams about my purse and it being lost.
She returns the bra so we know it's not lack of support or the ability to nourish others.

On last night I had yet another dream about my purse. I had entered a restaurant and sat my purse down and could not remember where I had placed it. It seemed that I didn't have much worry about it. I looked for it but was not distraught. I even left the restaurant and return and asked a young lady had they found a purse. The young lady asked me to describe somethings about myself like (my hair, body etc.) but I thought she could look at me and see it was me. She then gave me my purse back and I searched through the purse to make sure everything was still inside. I was looking through all of these credit cards and some I don't even own was inside of my purse. I know that this dream regarding my purse means somethings because it keeps coming back almost every night.
You were in the restaurant so I don't think the dreams are for lack of food or the ability to hear the Word of God.

Interp: I think as the dreams progress the Holy Spirit is giving you more detail into the meaning of the dreams. Purses can often be symbolic of favor (they contain money), provision (money for provision) or identity (the contain very personal info about the owner). Everything seems to have been returned or already in your possession except for articles of identity. The waitress in the last dream was having you to describe yourself to her even thought she was looking at you. I believe you keep loosing the purse or mislaying it in places because you are having a hard time seeing who you are or having the abiltity to recognize perhaps how the Lord sees you. I believe He is giving these dreams for you to begin to see who you are in Christ Jesus and to be able to correctly identify yourself.

Please pray regarding this interp.

Blessings,
Joy