I saw the control spirit?

Archives for 2008
grace_full1
Diamond Member

I saw the control spirit?

Post by grace_full1 »

First scene I was at work looking at a stack of condolence cards, I thought to myself "oh these must be condolence cards for Laurie (my boss's boss) the only one I remember reading though was that a donation had been made in her loved ones name by "Dale's mom" (Dale is a guy that got let go about 2 months ago)

The next scene I was in a school setting as a parent though (but I didn't have any kids in the school) I saw this gal that I knew from grade school as an adult (I have seen her as an adult) Her name is Michelle and she was treating this young girl in a very controlling manner. (The girl was about 12 or 13 and wasn't her daughter) I looked at her (Michelle) and thought "How come no matter where I seem to go I see this spirit," (meaning control/Jez spirit)

I went to find the young girls mom. The mom I knew was Cindy (another girl out of my childhood,) I knew her mom was Cindy because she looked exactly like Cindy. (like an identical smaller version of Cindy) it was her daughter that was being controlled. I told her that I was very concerned that her daughter was having to deal with this and asked if she was going to confront the mother and she said "well she is just going to have to learn" (she wasn't going to do anything about it, (meaning remove her from the situation, or confront the woman or anything, she was just going to go on with business as usual hoping the daughter would "learn something" and get herself out of the situation) this surprised me a lot.

a few notes.
neither woman that I knew in the dream I was ever really friends with. The first woman, actually didn't like me all that much in grade school, to the point when she saw me as an adult you saw that recognition register in her face and she purposely turned her back on me. The 2nd woman I haven't seen since grade school and again we were more of acquaintances vs. having a friendly relationship.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
Bridge

Post by Bridge »

Hi,

My first thoughts are that you have a gift of discerning spirits and the genrerational effects they leave on families.. Perhaps God is showing you this, that you might be able to help others with generational issues but it is always done with much prayer first.

Great gift!!

If this fits use it if not discard it.