running up and exiting huge wall outside of city

Archives for 2008
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

running up and exiting huge wall outside of city

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

very vivid dream...
I was in this city with my wife. Outside of the city there seemed to be a huge wall that seemed to be at least a mile high and a mile wide. I thought it looked Chinese or Oriental. It was gray like cement.
Scene changed and I was alone at the foot of the wall. The bottom of the wall had an easy angle at about 45 degrees. I hopped on and began to run, using my hands and feet going pretty fast.
I came to a stop at a point where the wall was only a couple feet wide. I could see down below and how far I had come. After that the wall was straight up with no angle. My knees began to shake and I didn't think I could scale the wall at an upright position.
I turned around and was going back down :(
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Hi Larry,
Your dream puts me in mind of the watchman on the wall.
Sometimes as watchman on the wall we can get such a feeling of being overwhelmed. Our human nature is very frail and sometimes when we focus on all the trials and tribulations not just in our own lives but those lives that we are praying for or even if we are praying for a city. Sometimes we feel so helpless.
In saying all of that I wanted to point you to a scripture.

Isa 45. ¶ Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; {
In the studying of this chapter in the first part it talks about the gates. the gates here is a big wall outside of the city wall. this wall had 25 huge brass gates in each wall. Plus iron bars locking them.

If you will pray and ask Holy Spirit to reveal to you in this chapter what He will I believe this will help interpet your dream to you.
In very specific area's.
There is alot here.
Perhaps God wants to release the annointing of Cyrus upon you.
I hope if you will look at this chapter and study on it that it will help.
If I am out there in left field please forgive me.
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Or could it possibly mean that there seems to be a seemingly insurmountable situation that you are facing? I'm sure the Asian aspect must have some significance (are you or your wife of that ethnicity?). If so, maybe some sort of cultural walls that exist at present seem hard to get over??
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.