REPOST: A Prophetic Word in a dream

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

REPOST: A Prophetic Word in a dream

Post by NOTW »

Scene 1:
At the beginning of this dream, my husband and I are intimate and then he walks out of our bedroom and is exposed. He walks in front of a glass window and forgets that Casey is outside on the phone so he comes back and puts his pants on.

Scene 2:
There is this creature that is in a tree inside of our house. The creature looks like a leopard from the waist up and it is brown w/ glowing gold spots on the bottom half. I believe its legs where made out of twigs/wood. The name that came to mind when trying to describe this creature was a jackoloupe. Two squirrels come out of the tree and the creature emerges behind the squirrels.

My husband is concerned and tells me to get away from the tree so I back up into the corner opposite from the tree. The squirrels come over to me and the jackoloupe does too. However, they look timid and scared so I go toward the door and I was able to lead the animals out of the house. I leave the house to see if the animals got away okay and I do not see them anymore.

Scene 3:
I've been looking for signs from God and I look over where there is sand and I keep seeing sod being laid on top of the sand. I ask Sammy if he sees what I see and he says, "no". I say, "it must be from God".
I then look up the road and I see a very small dirt bridge (country road) in the dirt driveway and the bridge has a castle on it and the bridge gets bigger and smaller like it is the slight of your eye. I ask Sammy again if He sees what I'm seeing and he says, "no". I say, "it must be from God".

Scene 4:
I'm trying to go to this bathroom but it is very small and cramped and I can not get to it b/c it is like an obsticle course. As I'm trying, I see my uncle Oran and he is drinking alcohol. (IRL he doesn't drink that I know of). So I get down from trying to go to the cramped bathroom that I can not get to.

Scene 5:
I'm telling someone about wanting to hear from God. Mrs O'Quine (IRL she is a teacher at my high school who died in a car wreck a couple of years ago) comes up to me. She is a spirit but is in a solid form and I know that some people can not see her. She also teaches children in my dream. She tells me, "that is right, I was supposed to give you a word". She takes my hand and I ask her to "wait, Can I get someone to write it down?" She tells me that I'll have cancer (skin, I believe) she gives me the name of it but I can't recall what it is. She tells me it will be minimal and of no accord b/c God will take care of it. Another lady walks in and writes down some jumbled up letters like...BLFGV.

I just want to say God immediately woke me up so I was able to write down this dream!!! How awesome! The word he gave me for the scrambled up letters was "Believe".

Does anyone have any insight on this one?
Last edited by NOTW on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
Renewed
Silver Member

Post by Renewed »

NOTW
I don't have an interp, but dream # 5 is of some concern to me.

A old school teacher that is dead talking to you giving you a word.

from who?

The dead has nothing to do with the Living, only if God allows.
You have to ask yourself, why couldn't God tell you that Himself instead of someone already deceased.

Then she tells you that you has some type of skin cancer, but God will take care of this, sorry but this doesn't sit well with me.

I would seek God on this.

Renewed
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Bumping, please!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”