16 year old daughter's dream

Archives for 2008
DeltaDawn
Gold Member

16 year old daughter's dream

Post by DeltaDawn »

My daughter told me the following dream when she woke up this morning.

DREAM:

I was behind our church standing and talking with some of my friends. Some people dressed in gothic attire came walking up. One of the gothic guys was pure evil but was trying to talk to me. He had a tatoo down the middle of his face that looked like a braid in a womans hair. There was another guy that had a pierced lip that was trying to talk to me too. There were 7 or 8 of them, but those two are the only ones I remember what they looked like. The guy with the pierced lip was acting like he was one of the "good guys" and it was ok to talk with him. I knew they were all evil and I told my friends I was getting out of there and going to get help. It was raining when I left and my windshield wipers wouldn't work and my steering wheel locked up, but my car just sort of glided along the highway. I saw several police officers beside the road and my car went to them, but they were no help. They were laughing and talking and partying and paying no attention. There were two HUGE bicycles there with the officers ... like the ones you would see in a circus, and the officers were trying to get up on those bikes. I got back in my car and left to go try to find help.
Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of Peace shall be with you.
~Philippians 4:9
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

The enemy may come in and try to attack her, there will be one man in particular that will be one of those "wolf in sheep's clothing type" She may accidentally dwell in the wrong crowd and when she finally wants to leave, it will be difficult.

The police officers in that dream worries me, Police officers are supposed to help and not party and whatnot.

It would be best for her and you to pray so that the holy spirit will guide her and that her discernment will be able to discern what is necessary.

I may be wrong but for some reason this chapter is jumping at me

Hebrews 3:5-16

If I was wrong then sorry, =( but this is what I got so far. I am learning anyway :wink:
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

just wants you to re-consider your engagement with the outside world,and also look at psalm 1:1-2.
hope it helps.....disregard if it does not apply.