Three Babies In The Snow

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Three Babies In The Snow

Post by LadyinChrist »

I had a dream of 3 babies lined up in the snow. They each were wrapped in blankets, but layed side by side in the snow. I remember going to one baby and removing the blanket off his/her eyes, and then to another I did this. I wanted to open they're eyes, or to make sure they're eyes were staying open.

Lady
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

this speaks to me of a conversional type of dream.. washed white as snow.. babies.. being born again..

pray about it and see if that is the Holy Spirit and what more He may be wanting to reveal.

Shalom!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Agreeing with Jen.
I had a dream of 3 babies lined up in the snow.
Ones that are young in the Lord, newly converted to Jesus, regardless of physical age. Snow may represent a purity or a place of blessings waiting to thaw.
They each were wrapped in blankets, but layed side by side in the snow.

I'm seeing warmth and fellowship here. Kinda odd, I know.
I remember going to one baby and removing the blanket off his/her eyes, and then to another I did this. I wanted to open they're eyes, or to make sure they're eyes were staying open.
I am seeing this as you are not wanting them to get comfortable in the place they are in but to keep their eyes open to what God has for them.

Blessings,
Joy
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Thankyou, so much. Okay this has to do with babes, warmth and keeping their eyes eyes open to the things of God. I do spend a lot of time trying to keep eyes open, I don't like the wool pulled over thier eyes.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Lady! Do you know if the babies were boys or girls?
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

No.... I don't know if they were girls or boys.