two fire dreams

Archives for 2008
grace_full1
Diamond Member

two fire dreams

Post by grace_full1 »

I made the mistake of not writing these down.

1st dream, I woke up thinking about our house being on fire. (I don't remember the dream more than what I remember waking up thinking about)

2nd dream I was driving in a car and heard sirens, I went to pull over for them and realized that they were right WHERE I was so they wouldn't pass me as the fire was in the building I was driving in front of. The building was a school. I waited a few minutes and then realized they were letting people into the building to get things out (even though the fire wasn't totally out) The thoughts I had about this were strange. They were letting parents in to get their children and also people in to get things out of the building. My children didn't go to the school, but I knew that there was stuff I could use from the school for my kids so I went in too since they were allowing people in. When I got in I was amazed at how many kids were still in the building, even though things were torn up and damaged (looked more water damaged than fire damaged) I also remember walking over piles of debris on the floor. I never took anything out of the building. I was just more amazed at the damage to the building and the fact the kids were still inside.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

grace_full1,
Both dreams seem to speak of inner change. I believe this is in your personal life as well as in ministry. There are some old mindsets (things learned over the years) or some old doctrines that need to be torn down (a school is a place of learning). The Holy Spirit is at work in this.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.