Mixed Rabbits at my Aunts house.

Archives for 2008
hisbeauty4ashes

Mixed Rabbits at my Aunts house.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Hi precious ones,

Just a little side note. My aunt is religious and does not believe in being slain in the spirit or being filled in the spirit or being filled with holy laughter.

I need confirmation and help with this dream.

Dream,

I went to my aunts house. I saw these two boys playing baseball in my aunt and uncles yard. As I walked up I saw this rabbit mixed with like a dog and I was like what! Then as I continue to walk up to my aunts house I see all these rabbits with different mixes and I am like this is weird they look almost Monsterous. I asked the two boys what were up with these rabbits? They acted as if it was normal. I go inside I go into the computer room and someone needed help with a broken computer I use to use when I lived there years ago. My cousin asked me to help put this smashed computer back together. Then I go into my aunts kitchen and I see a circle of people around this lady and my aunt was going to pray for her for something. As I watched my aunt put her hand on the lady to pray I was concerned for the lady getting prayer and the Lord gave me like X ray vision that I could see this lady had cancer and no one else in the room seemed to know, and so from behind this counter I began to blow on the lady and all of a sudden the lady fell on the floor and my aunt could not believe this lady got slain in the by her because she did not believe in it, my aunt was shocked. I then walked away with out saying a word. I go into my aunts bedroom for something, and I see this new born rabbit Lamb mix. The rabbit had a short body with half the face like a Lamb and long baby legs like a baby Lamb, and I was like what the heck is this!

Blessings and Happy New Year!\
Jeanie