dream of heart beating in stomach (a little heart)

Archives for 2009
dreamer247
Bronze Member

dream of heart beating in stomach (a little heart)

Post by dreamer247 »

Monday night I dreamed of a heart beat in my stomach it seemed so real that I had to wake my self because i was trying seperate my sleep state and wake state. I had on a pink night shirt in the dream as well as also saying I feel a little hand too. I don't know who I was talking to but I was laying on my back saying don't you feel this. Later, tuesday evening my neighbor came down and asked me was I pregnant and she said she could have sworn I told her that or maybe she dreamed that is what she said. Is there anyone who can help with this dream
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Stepping out here. Most interpretators wouldn't want to make a comment on this dream as being literal. But I'll step out and say it very well could be and it may be a daughter.

Another thing is if the dream is symbolic it could me you are pregnant with a ministry that will associate hands and hearts together. Seeing this as a type that would feed or fill people thereby touching their hearts for Father.

Just some thoughts on what the dream may mean. Pray and seek the Lord on the dream also.

Blessings and welcome to the board.
Joy