dreaming of same person in sequence

Archives for 2009
dreamer247
Bronze Member

dreaming of same person in sequence

Post by dreamer247 »

I am been dreaming about this same person for a year or 2. The first dream I had was my son and I went over to his house and he was standing in his living room surrounded by mess, he was in his underwear which was grey and stark white socks on. When you walk into his house you go upstairs to go into his living room and I looked around at my oldest son and he looked at me and I said his living is a mess clothes, papers, etc everywhere on the couch, but he was looking at us telling us to come in with no clue.
The next one was he was in my kitchen and I was talking with him and it had to be in the middle of the night I had my scarf on and robe and night clothes on, I took by his arm and was telling him to leave and he was trying to talk to me pleading or explaining something to me, He never left.
The third one was he and I was in my pastors study and my pastor's wife said to us you all are just going to do this finally. You are just going to get married right now. They married us on the spot we kissed and then the scene changed back to my house, I was in the kitchen cooking I noticed I had changed clothes he didn't he went down in the family room to watch some tv and my middle son came down and said where is he at, which is interesting because he is away at college, I said right down there watching tv and he said oh and waved hi to him.
The next one is we were at a different home from the one we went to after marriage, it was Christmas time and he and our sons were down in the basement and a little girl in her nightgown and robe came to get me to open up gifts.
The next one is we were at a different home from the one we went to after marriage, I was coming downstairs about to leave to go to the store, and he was sitting on an orange couch fully clothed, with the bible and many other books around him opened and notebooks studying, I asked him did he need anything I was going out and he said no.
The last scene is him at a barber shop by himself standing behind the chair with the clippers, talking but no one was there not even in the chair, he had on white pants, and shoes, and t-shirt but he had his barber smock over it which is black with his name on it.
I also have different day vision that come and go. I have known this person for about 14 to 15 years now. I just need clarity and a confirmation of these dreams.