Living with Vampires

Archives for 2008
WorshipWarrior

Living with Vampires

Post by WorshipWarrior »

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for taking the time to consider my dream today. I will preface this dream by saying I didn't watch anything with vampires in in it. Actually had watched an old episode of "Good Times" so it was far from what I dreamed. Thanks for any insight you have to share concerning this dream.
Blessings,
Mrs. WW

"Living with Vampires" - 12/31/08

In this dream the Mr. and I were a caring for teenagers it seemed (like a group home or similar), living in a huge house with many other people but there were these certain boys that were vampires and everyone knew it. there were rules, etc for them (like they couldn't touch the residents of this particular house) BUT it seemed it was up to me to enforce them or else everyone just seemed to slip into doing their own thing (snacking on the residents...LOL). It got really serious right before I woke up. A new girl had come to live there not understanding what was going on. At night all the girls slept in the same room so I could put up the metal barriers over the door and windows and Mr. WW and the boys did the same at night. The young men who were the vampires just roamed but that night it was evident they were running out of "nourishment" and began taunting some of the girls by turning to them and screaming at them at the while showing their teeth "during the day" but they were harmless until after midnight. I gathered all the girls into the bedroom early so i could explain and warned the new kid and as I was doing this the bedroom door burst open. One of the vamp-boys had unlocked it and was trying to enter . They were tired of my meddling in their business and were calling me out. They tried to enter but as hard as he (and several others) tried, they could not cross our bedroom threshold. I dealt with them verbally and reminded them of the house rules and slammed the door. I told the girls we needed to put up the metal barriers. I remembered being concerned that they might find another way into the room and began to pray but not upset, hysterical or anything. I also remember praying for the safety of Mr. WW and his boys for thier protection. Just knew I had to deal with the problem at hand...as if this was not the first time I had been in this situation. Then woke up.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Warriors! In real life do you run a group home or care for younger teenagers? Perhaps do you tutor or have some sort of internship?

Jaimee
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

The first thing that came to mind is that we have power to bind the enemy and they will try to get in any way that they can. They do not have authority over us unless we allow them to.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
WorshipWarrior

Post by WorshipWarrior »

j4him77 wrote:Hi Warriors! In real life do you run a group home or care for younger teenagers? Perhaps do you tutor or have some sort of internship?

Jaimee
No,we don't Jamiee.
mrs. WW
WorshipWarrior

Post by WorshipWarrior »

NOTW wrote:The first thing that came to mind is that we have power to bind the enemy and they will try to get in any way that they can. They do not have authority over us unless we allow them to.
Amen.
Mrs. WW
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Not sure if this is from the Lord. I am hearing: the enemy is trying to steal the blood from the youth..Jesus blood that protects and destroys the work of the enemy. Maybe you are to pray and interceed for the protection of the youth in the world that they will know the power they have in the blood of Jesus and He is thier protection.

Blessings,
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Lifespeaker

Post by Lifespeaker »

My sense is:

The enemy hates worship and worshipers. He will try anything he can to seal, kill or destroy it and the people involved. The fact that vampires suck blood makes me think that he's trying to nullify THE BLOOD, which he can't do, but would like us to think that has happened.

A few years ago we were in ministry in a church 50 miles for our house. The senior pastor called up the leaders and warned us that the enemy wanted to attack us through our families and that we were to begin praying regularly for their protection. Within a few months my daughter, 9 mos pregnant, had someone run a stop light and she should have them. She didn't. My son fell 22 feet off a ladder while roofing a house. He had a broken wrist and rib......it should have been much worse. Another son drove a Hazmat truck and it was full of hazardous waste. His brakes caught fire coming down a narrow mountain road. It should have blown up the truck, nothing happened! There are more stories but that gives you the idea. YEA GOD.

I tell you all that to encourage you to keep up the worship and intercession.
Peggy