ice skating

Archives for 2009
charlie
Diamond Member

ice skating

Post by charlie »

I was on an ice rink with mainly children around the age of 10-13 it seemed. My son was there but I did not see my other children.

I was skating round the rink extremely fast and relishing the time on the ice. It seemed that there were a number of little competitions for the children...like races or best skating round etc. and I was encouraging my son to join in but he seemed to keep missing the starts and was more interested in skating freestyle... so I relaxed and just decided to enjoy the skating.

I was aware that I was skating very fast and weaving in and out of the children on the ice and I wondered if others would think I was reckless but I also had the sense that i wanted to instill an adventurous confidence in the children and teach by example kind of thing.

A few were trying out fancy little moves on the ice but I was not interested in trying to do those (knowing it would take time to learn them) and I just wanted to speed skate.

that's it.

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Just a few questions,

Does your son represent anything special to you (other than being your son and being special in that case)? or any adjective that would best describe him?

Did you like Ice skating as opposed to rollerskating? Just wondering if the if you were more accustomed to seeing an Ice rink instead of a Skating rink. I mean to my wife an ice skating rink is a cold hollow place, to be the temperature is perfect but not a really entertaining place, but to a friend of mine who played Ice Hockey it's fun and adventurous (sounds like you in this dream)

These questions may not be important, but they may help someone else with their part in understanding your dream. I guess I favor talking it out a little though.
God bless,
page4of3
Lifespeaker

Post by Lifespeaker »

I agree with page4, that questions help.

Do you like to get from one point to another quickly? Like want to learn it all right now? Get across town the fastest route? I ask this because of you saying you were just interested in the speed skating. It may be, that God wants you to take time with the small stuff, relax in HIM, Be Still and know that He is God?????
Peggy
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...thanks both for your comments!

Ice skating is a positive thing for me in the dream. I think the key part is me and son not getting involved in the various competitions on offer but being contented to freestyle...

thanks!

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3