repeated dream dog bite

Archives for 2009
Renewed
Silver Member

repeated dream dog bite

Post by Renewed »

happy new year all
I am looking to see if anyone have any insights on this dream. I had this dream before.

in my childhood neighborhood, I'm walking up the block passing my neighbors house
one house a dog came out barking but did not bite, the owner secure it.
next neighbor dog just barked at me walking pass, someone asked me was I scared? and I told them if they come after me I will kick it.
next neighbor dog (small)came after me while I was crossing the street, I stood there ready to kick it , but another identical dog snuck up on me and bit me on my right knee, just a small nip then I woke up.

Any thoughts
Renewed
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

The first word that came to me was "Intimidation".
Thinking that you have encountered this spirit several times in your "walk" with the Lord. And I feel that maybe the Lord is exposing it and showing you that it wishes to keep you in fear and stop you from finishing your walk! Knees can be symbolic of faith and submission. Seeing that you may have been hit pretty hard in that area by this spirit but don't let that keep you hindered from moving forward.

Hope this helps.
If not please discard.
Lots of Love
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Renewed!

I just wanted to add that dogs usually represent friends or friendship. I agree with WaitingForHim that knees are your submissive faith and another word for it would be humility. Sometimes its a word play like KNEE=Need(s). You may have encountered people in your past in your walk with the Lord that only appeared to be your friend but instead had spoke out against you or even have hit you in an area of during a time of need. This attack was small and effected your faith but didn't have a lasting effect.

I would pray and ask the Lord to remove the attacks, lies and words spoken against you in your past and any offense you might have taken to them.

Blessings!

Jaimee
Renewed
Silver Member

Post by Renewed »

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES.

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE A SISTER STRUNG OUT ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, SHE PUT ONE DAUGHTER OUT HER HOUSE. WE(FAMILY) BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR AWHILE AND WE ARE TIIRED. THE POLICE ONE TIME TOLD ME TO HAVE HER COMMITTED AND THAT HE WILL HELP ME. TH E ONLY PROBLEM IS I AM NOT SURE IF HER RENT OR UTILITY BILL IS PAID.
DO YOU THINK THAT COUULD THE ATTACK ON THE WAY

OR WHAT?

SHE JUST PUT HE OTHER DAUGHTER OUT 16 AND SON 11 STRUNG OUT THEY ARE STAYING AT ANOTHER SISTER HOUSE. I AM TORN AS TO WHAT TO DO NEXT.

RENEWED
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I didn't see that in this dream but it could be. I pray that the Lord shows you the true interpretation to the dream if we missed it.

Lots of Love to you in this difficult time. I know its trying.

Love you
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Renewed
Silver Member

Post by Renewed »

I DIDN'T ASSUME THAT WAS IT EITHER.
I PRAY I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME