ANY THOUGHT - DREAMS

Archives for 2008
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

ANY THOUGHT - DREAMS

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Hi everyone,
DREAM1.
In the dream my wife heard me arguing with someone who was part of a group, because the has taken some things belonging to me, as well as my priesthood cloth, and the only way to retrieve back my belongings was to allow him to have an affair with my partner, right in my presence.
DREAM2.
Also, that same night, I had dream.......that i was very furious with my wife, because on few occasions that someone had brought me bread that she had binned. And the person called to inquiry if i was aware that she brought the bread...it appeared that she knew that my wife had binned the bread. As i quiz her of what she has done she would not talk, but kept mute.......there was a lady friend to us who was there, however, others wanted to come in but i had to prevent them from coming.

Have some thoughts but will be happy to hear other views as led by the Holy Spirit.
Last edited by EDDY & TINA on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

.......that i was very furious with my wife, because on few occasions that someone had brought me bread that she had binned.
What is binned?
Joy
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

What is binned?
To throw something away in the dustbin.
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

BUMPING.........!
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Any views!.........wonderful people.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hi Eddy and Tina...bless you...the first dream seems to represent some sort of blackmailing situation...were you/are you a minister of a church? Wondered if wife represents the church?
It made me wonder if you had been a minister somewhere and had to face a very difficult situation...one of significant loss (of face/position/role)?

The second dream again I wondered who you felt your wife represented in these two dreams...I kind of wondered if the church (you know they say sometimes that a minister can feel married to the church!). I was seeing the bread as the living Word (man shall not live by bread alone but by every word which proceeds from the mouth of God). This Word was being binned before you got it...could this be an indication that the prophetic giftings are not operational (ie mute)...

just some thinking aloud really...hope it helps...if not BIN THEM TOO!

prayerfully
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Thanks Charlie...
I co-foundered a fellowship i had to leave at a point to avoid any disruption,...it was dear to me but i went through a lot...ill-report.
Thanks that was very enlighten.
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

The first thing that came to mind was your wife cheating, and them warning you. You turning away the other people not wanting to listen to what others are trying to warn you about. The word quizzing her sounds like a lot of mistrust of her. Her going mute about
it threw a red flag to me.

I had dreams like this very semilar and didn't think it was possible but it was.
I could be really wrong on this, but sense a mistrust of your wife.
Please tell me it this is totally wrong.

God bless
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

well that's something i will never thought of my partner, as much i know her to be.
Thanks , but that sounds very different.