FLYING MEN

Archives for 2008
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

FLYING MEN

Post by EDDY & TINA »

My wife had this dream last night.....

In the dream she was sat with our son in a car belonging to us in a shopping area and it was getting dark and all of a sudden she saw people flying into the sky...these people were black with only 1 half-cast person, also they were all naked.
Moreover, where our car was parked, was surrounded by a crowd, who were watching these people fly...the crowd were mainly white coloured....and wondered why these people were doing something disgraceful.

GOD REVEALS TO REDEEM 8) :idea: ?
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Rocking....!
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Any thoughts please!.............................
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...Hi...interesting dream. Does your wife have any sense of what it meant?

I was wondering what kind of shopping area you were parked in?

I had the phrase "flying high and unashamed" and wondered if it was related to the market place in some way...no real interp here just a thought to kick start...maybe someone else will have more.

prayerfully
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Well she is not got any clue about it, however the the shopping area wasn't like a typical market place ...but more like a high street shopping area.
Thanks and God bless you for your response.