Apple Vision

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Apple Vision

Post by Warrior Princess »

This was very brief...but an apple sliced into sections was handed to me and I was thinking, hmmm...fruit. Then, I heard, "the apple is in your hand."
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Sort of reminded me of "the ball is in your court"..meaning that its been given to you but its up to you to share what you have been given.

I am thinking the apples are wisdom that the Lord has given to you. I believe it is sliced to share with many people.

HOpe this helps
If not please discard.
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

It makes me nuts when He is telling me something that flies in the face of my human wisdom. LOL
~Warrior Princess
Jehu
Diamond Member

apple is in your hand

Post by Jehu »

Apple stolic? Apostolic. I think that God is talking to you about the call on your life. I do get the sense that God is waiting on you. Please pray about it.
william
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Could God's sense of humor be THAT funny? :D

He keeps saying He's waiting on me...but, I am not sure what it is He is wanting me to do. The apostolic thing fits with what I have been seeing and hearing so far. It seems to be what I am called to, I've been in spiritual boot camp for a while now...but, HOW does one just BECOME that? I'm not clear on WHAT exactly I need to do.
~Warrior Princess
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Well I know that there is a maturing process, but Ephesians 4 says that Christ descended and gave gifts to men. He gave some Apostles. The way this reads to me he would be saying that you are the gift, not that he gave you the gift. Have you read Gen 6 where the son's of God took wives and they gave birth to heros? That is what Paul is trying to say in Ephesian's 4. When Jesus descended he impregnated the church with apostles and prophets ect. For God to say I have put it into your hand, that is inheritance language. It means it belongs to you. That is my impression anyway.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

A lot of things you said I have been hearing. As a matter of fact, I just read about the "heros" in Genesis this morning and knew God was trying to say something to me about it. Wow! Eph 4 also has been prophesied over me and has been coming up over and over and especially the last couple of days.

A while back He told me that I had to lay some things aside so that I could carry the weight of what He wanted to put in my hand. So I cleared my agenda and have been relying on him step by step.

Tell me more about the inheritance thing? Could this be another person maybe?
~Warrior Princess
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I think I see where you are going Princess. Do you mean like your husband? That is a part of it for me. Well not a husband, but u know. I think it makes sense when Paul talks about it being better to remain single, that he is saying wait until your life begins to manifest sonship. So what I mean is this. Rom 8 say's as many as are led by the Spirit to them he has given the right to become sons of God. Gen 6 says that is when they take a wife. God sent Eve(apostle means sent one) when God saw that it was not good for the man to be alone. So a man (person) matures in the Spirit and in due time God sends that part of our inheritance. Also don't you think it is interesting that God put a piece of fruit in your hand. How redemtive is that? The serpent told eve to take fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. That is beautiful to me. I had a vision of apostolic couples a couple of years ago. I am still learning about all this so please pray about what I have said.
William
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

You know, it's almost like He is moving me in more than one area at once, but at a very slow pace. In fact, sometimes it almost seems like I am moving BACKWARDS. It's very difficult when He has already shown you the end result and you aren't getting a lot of details as to what you should be doing NOW. And all the while He is saying GO DO THIS...but you don't know how to get there.

Yes, I am fascinated too by the whole redemptive fruit thing...I read the story of Eve and the serpent that very day I had this vision too. What really strikes me is that I don't have to "get" the fruit...it has already been placed in my hand. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it. He reminded me again today that He's been protecting me and all will be revealed at the right time.

Ok, I'm not clear whether you are saying yes husband or no husband. LOL What do you mean by wait until your life begins to manifest sonship? I've been getting a lot about apostolic couples as well. Can you share?
~Warrior Princess
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Post by VigilantSeeker »

The other night I had a dream of beautiful green apples. Green apples are my favorite fruit, and these apples were a beautiful green and were so fresh looking. They made a strong impression on me, but I can't get a sense of what they could mean.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I really just mean maturity I think. A sort of crossing the jordan river sort of thing. We leave bondage wander in the wilderness and cross over into our inheritance. We enter the kingdom of God and all the rest is added to us. Anyway, I am sort of winging it here.
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Post by VigilantSeeker »

William, I really enjoy reading your thoughts. They are hearty spiritual food. God Bless You. Lori
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I got a little more on this today and was thinking...being an apostle is about equipping believers to be spiritual giants or heros. It would make sense that these giants/heros are going to be birthed by apostolic couples. I've been getting a lot about this for a while now. I think there was just one female apostle mentioned in scripture, Junias, who was married to another apostle, so they functioned as a team.

The hard part is waiting for the manifestation. :)
~Warrior Princess
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

Sounds like you were given a gift from one apple slices (money, talents, etc..) and the question what are you going to do with what you have been given.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10