Trapped underwater

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

Trapped underwater

Post by NOTW »

I was on the beach with a couple of guys (in this dream I was a guy and not a girl). We were about to go surfing and the guys were warning me not to go b/c in the dream I had just recovered from some kind of health issue.

I decided to go and the scene switches to me being trapped in some kind of metal box w/ 2 doors in it. The box was full of water and I was submerged and holding my breath. I knew that I had to get around the first door to get to the other door to escape. The whole time I was trying to escape, I was VERY CALM! I wasn't panicking, I was just doing what I needed to do to escape. As soon as I opened the door, I realized that I was at the bottom of the ocean and I pushed with my feet on the ocean floor and I shot up to the surface.

Any interps?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Bumping
8)
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”