beached whale

Archives for 2008
cbass
Silver Member

beached whale

Post by cbass »

I dream't this last night: My fiance and I were walking along a beach and he said to me, " there are no whales." Then I looked out into the water and saw two whales greyish white in color swimming side by side at a very fast pace. They swam so fast and hard that one of them swam itself up onto the beach. My fiance and I thought about trying to save it but thought, what could we possibly do so we left the whale there to die. I remember feeling a slight tinge of regret.

hmmmm why a whale? I had a dream a last week about whales too. does anyone know what whales mean?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Cbass,
Not sure but I am wondering if the whales are large ministries that were in the Spirit side by side and one gets beached or out of the Spirit. This may be a call for intercession for you to pray. I also think it interesting that you name is cbass, sea bass. Even if you feel helpless, you know our God is not. I would pray and tell Him about the dream and pray it back to Him.

He may just be looking for one that will interceed.

Blessings,
Joy
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

very interesting! thanks joy
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

cbass,

If your fiance in the dream is your fiance IRL (in real life) the whales could represent the 2 of you'll.

If you'll are planning to get married IRL this is big and life long step that you'll are planning to take.

Being truthful, do either of you IRL think you'll are going a little too fast? Both of you'll need to be ready and sure.

I'm only sharing what I'm getting in my spirit which has part to do with my own experience in being married and taking a look back leading up to my marriage and how I was truly feeling and how it still has an effect on my marriage 10 years later.

Please consider with prayer and if you are engaged IRL allow your self and your fiance to be open and share your feeling with each other and honor and respect each others feelings.
Truth Seeker
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

Truth seeker,, I went to my fiance and asked him if he felt we were going to fast and he said that he thought I was! *laugh* that dream was about me, Im always trying to get further in life faster and I just need to slow down... oh jeez! So thanks,,, good interp!
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

cbass,

Praise God, I thank God for you and your fiance; I'm praying for you'll.

Heavenly Father let thy truth bind cbass and her fiance's relationship together and lead and guide them by your Holy Spirit.
Meet their every need according to your riches and glory which are in your son Jesus the Christ Amen

Happy New Year cbass
Truth Seeker
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

thanks,, you rock! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

I'm in agreement with this interp. I have a hard time getting ahead of God in doing this, in my case marriage was one of those things. Why whales get beached seems to indicate that at some point due to magnetic fields sickness and such are decieved into beaching them sleves. Have you been having premarital sex? You don't have to answer that. But it did come to mind.
God bless
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

yes,, I live with my fiance.
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

Without going into any detail, I did the exact same thing. I had much conflict and waring in my flesh, and my relationship got beached on the sands of time, but what I couldn't fix God did. Regardless if our relationship with God is hindered our relationship with others well be hindered as well.
Let the peace of God reign in your heart.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10