2 Dreams: Teenagers and Bees Stinging Me

Archives for 2009
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

2 Dreams: Teenagers and Bees Stinging Me

Post by dance-in-the-son »

1/5/09 I think in the am, if not it was last night 1/4/09

I was in this small cramped room with some teenagers and my daughter (16) they were wanting to go outside and play, ride bikes, etc. and wanted me to go too, I told them to wait because I had to do something and they kept bugging me. We had to go out by climbing up and out through the top of the ceiling. I had a bicycle and brought it outside with me. There was a big dirt track that seemed to go in a circle, I saw the other kids all around doing different activities and I started riding the bike around the track as hard as I could.

Another dream:

I was being stung by bees and saw the stinger from a few of them. I didn’t seem to be fearful though.

Help…
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Liger

Post by Liger »

The 2 dreams are 1 . Both cases you have kids bugging you.
If the dream is earthly Thats easy to figure out self explanatory.
If its spiritual you will step up your service to G-d and run the race.
The bike could be from ezekial between the wheels.

1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

Interesting dream, sounds like crawling through the ceiling and such shows that going out and playing is a difficult thing to do. It is for this dad. Doesn't seem like it hurt to much to do it though.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Prayerfully consider:

Feeling that you are feeling cramped at the moment where you are. Maybe you are seeing things that you would like to do but know you must wait until the priorities are done first.

Seeing that if you follow along with the plans that look desirable or fun that you won't be going through an "open door" that is from the Lord but that you will be making your own way..Seeing the bicycle as doing this by your own strength and will and not by the Lords. Seeing also that it will lead to you going in a circle...And even though the others are having fun, you will be working extra hard to get where the Lord wanted you to go in the beginning...

I felt the bees are just an attack of the enemy that the Lord is warning you of...Letting you see the stinger, exposing his weapons. I also felt that this could be the attack that is trying to distract you from your purpose.

I hope this helps you..
If not please discard.
Love to you
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thanks all,

I see a little in all of your posts. I am feeling pretty cramped right now as in almost a prisoner in my own home. It seems that some people have unrealistic expectations of me as I am pretty sure I do too in certain areas. I am constantly reminded that if I cannot get my priorities straight at home (cooking, cleaning, kids) that I shouldn't do anything else outside the home. The main thing I desire most right now is to spend time with the Lord, read and go to IHOP. How do I juggle this, I am suppose to put the Lord first, however, everything seems to keep me away. When you are married and have kids how do you keep God first without fighting someone or something? I do not need to fear people, only God. I just want to be obedient to Him and my husband and I am having a hard time decifering the Lords will as far as dissappointing people.
Dance...
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

In the dream you were trying to appease the people..You realized that it would bring them joy to go but that doesn't mean that is what the Lord is saying to you.

I believe, having kids and a husband, that its very challenging to do it all. But I also realized how easy it is as humans for us to put too much emphasis on "what" spending time with the Lord actually is...I used to get all bent out of shape because I didn't feel I was getting in enough time with the Lord because of other things in my life. But I soon realized that in all that we do, if we do it to the glory of the Lord then HE IS WITH US!

We all need intimate time with HIMSELF. I found that if I purposefully set aside that time in the morning after the kids get off to school or at night before bed, even if its just an hour then the rest of my time with the kids, my husband, work, whatever can be done to the glory of the Lord. Sometimes we forget that in taking care of the kids, cleaning, spending time with them, etc...that we are actually worshipping the LOrd and giving glory to Him because He has entrusted us with these things..When I started looking at my life this way it wasn't long before I started receiving little bible lessons in our activities, prophetic things would transpire that I knew were from the Lord...it was really neat.

But in your dream, I sensed that it was more about following the desires of others in ministry...I could be wrong, so please pray. But I felt that it went in line with another dream you had. I felt that the Lord has you right where you are for a purpose and a season...and that is the "priority". I feel that you will grow, learn, and birth things in this season if you don't lose focus of Him and where He wants you. Its so easy to follow after other things that seem to be good...make sense?

Hope this helps.
Feel free to pitch this.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Yes WFH, that makes perfect sense. I tend to get off the beaten path thinking that other things are more important because they are “good or godly” things. It goes back to selfishness that the Lord has been teaching me about. Selfishness can be so suttle, I cannot keep thinking that cleaning, taking care of kids and husband to be a burden because I want to do what I want to do. I “really” needed to hear what you are saying “again”. Thank you for listening to the Lord, He is always right on time. My home and family are what the Lord has entrusted me with and this is where my focus should be. If I look back I do make time for the Lord and talk to Him a lot so I have to keep this wisdom in the back of my mind always so I can take it out and use it when I get off track in my thinking. Bless you sister, I just wanna hug you!!
Dance...
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I just want to hug you too! Because I knowwwwwww what you are feeling like..I know what that hunger feels like...It burns within you and nothing can quench it but spending more time with Him in any fashion...and of course it alwayyyyys feels better to have "selfish" time with Him! hahahahahah...That is the best! And He knows that...I believe that He is going to bless you with more than you think of this time with HIMSELF. He is just toooo amazing and too inlove with you to resist!! God is good.

I love you sister.
kisses and hugs.
WFH
KristinAngeliese

Bee's

Post by KristinAngeliese »

From what I've read, bee's/bee stings are people that inflict pain through gossip and or tactless words.

Do you work with people that are reputed as being verbally aggressive - maybe it is people in your family or church? You are desensitized to their words - maybe the Holy Spirit is covering your emotions, so you don't take offense, or don't take their words to heart.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thank you for your sweet spirit and encouragement WFH, I know that this is where I am suppose to be at this time. I cooked supper last night and felt great about it.

KristinAngeliese,

I agree with you also, I see where the Lord is helping me in this area. There is gossip all around and sometimes at home with all of us and we have to not get on that train..if you know what I mean. I am so thankful that He is protecting me from my fleshly responses also. Bless you and welcome...I haven't met you or introduced myself before that I am aware of.

Blessings all,
love and hugs
Dance...